Character
    Leaft
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Price Wiping on AH Items

SE severely needs to investigate price wiping on the AH which involves players wiping the price history on crafting items Leaving legit players with no Markers for buying and selling items. I just moved from Lakshmi to Bahamut and discovered this a big issue. e.g. The same group of players a wiping the prices of Shivite(for example) leaving the price listed as way Below what I can actually buy them for. This is not a small issue and its not a new one please do something about it before I'm forced to quit this game.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    No one cares, especially not square. Market manipulation is part of life. Real and fictional.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-04-2022 at 11:43 PM.

Character
    Leaft
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They wont with that attitude.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They wont regardless. Unless you and a thousand (minimum) other people quit because of it. Hurt the wallet or let it go.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    1) outside of RMT and potentially infinite gil exploits, SE really does not control the economy in any way. If someone wants to go to the trouble of clearing out the history by self-buying for a different price or whatever, thats their perogatiave. It can only ever have a temporary effect because an item is only ever worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Supply and demand will inevitably move the price to where it should be whether anyone tries to "price wipe" or undercut or do whatever else.

2) This forum section is for discussing support role gameplay. Shady AH tactics is not really relevant to that topic.
    (1)