Thread: Domain invasion

Player

Domain invasion

Mireu at 1% for like 30+ min, all that time wasted for 0 rewards :/ bad enough it messes up the points earn system when we can’t kill it but now who is gonna even try if this glitch keeps happening. No one wants to waste their time to earn nothing. please check it fast fast, thank you “Asura”
    (2)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I was there myself as well I noticed that nobody seemed to have the Skirmish prevention bonus when I entered. Never seen that happen before.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Please see thread: Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs! for a guide to reporting bugs in these forums.

If the template isn't used, the default tends to be to stamp the report with "insufficient information".

Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    I was there myself as well I noticed that nobody seemed to have the Skirmish prevention bonus when I entered. Never seen that happen before.
    I'd guess that's connected to the issue where messages simply don't get through to people. I think I've seen it affect linkshell messages and such even, and definitely seen it affect battle log and alter ego messages (missing names in log and incorrect names for alter ego party chatter for example).

The evaluation messages get lost, too, so I could definitely see it affect this message as well.

Would not be surprised if the event got so lagged up that that's why it didn't end properly either (would be intersting to know how many characters were around at the time; it starts to get pretty bad at maybe less than 100 already).
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I am aware that the log breaks all the tine with Mireu but the bonus thing is shown before being warped not after so the Mireu lag doesn’t seem to extend to that. Been there for about 10 Mireus and 500+ domain invasions and that’s never happened even when I show up late for Mireu
    (0)

Character
    Otomis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I have been a direct witness in the last year to this happening twice on Asura. Mireu glitches at 1% for well over 30 mins and stays at 1% it become impossible to do any damage with every ability, spell, weaponskill, auto-atack hitting for 0 for well over 30 mins. Of course the lag is extremely high with well over 100 players showing up to kill Mireu. I am not sure if this is a true glitch or an intentional programmed failure which penalizes players for what; having a high population server with active players?

I would like to add; I reported this as soon as it happened to which I got an automatic GM replay, "Sorry for any inconvenience this caused in playing the game" yadda-yadda. It is not just an inconvenience, an entire server lost a benefit they did not deserve to loose.
    (1)
    Last edited by Richwood; 01-02-2022 at 06:44 AM.