Character
    Karamethien
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 91

Cannot progress on CoP: Three Paths, Ulimia's Path

The game doesn't seem to recognize that I want to progress on this path.

I just finished Lovrence(sp)'s path.

Cid gives the ok, I think she went to San Doria when selected "find Prishe". If I zone out and come back, he gives the same dialogue and ask me to select which path. San Doria' NPC doesn't give me the cutscene.

Does anyone know what may be causing it?

I just came back after 11 years, so it could be anything.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This is a very messy mission line and it roadblocks a lot of people. I can assure you there's nothing wrong with the missions, they've been around a really long time. Use a wiki guide and retrace your steps through all of the paths carefully. You'll probably find there's some NPC you didn't talk to or something along those lines. Given what you've described, it's possible you might have missed something when you tried to move on to another path.
    (0)

Character
    Karamethien
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 91
    my main concern is that one of the new addons is blocking it, such as Rasphirady(sp). Since Tenzen is involved in that story line as well.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamethien View Post
    my main concern is that one of the new addons is blocking it, such as Rasphirady(sp). Since Tenzen is involved in that story line as well.
    Usually, it's the other way around, but both are possible. Check where you are in rhapsodies. There's an official list somewhere on this forum and probably elsewhere to tell you which quests restrict progress in other storylines.

Normally I advise for the sake of sanity not do do rhapsodies at the same time as doing the existing mission lines because while you may want to unlock rhapsodies' bonuses as soon as possible, the tangled web of quest dependancies means its probably better for your sanity to do rhapsodies last.
    (0)

Greetings fellow adventurer,

In regards to your concern, this issue would be general gameplay hints & tips. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any official support for such concerns and advise that you check various resources such as web sites, video guides and asking fellow players within the game and forums here to see if they may have information to share. If you feel this is a bug, you are welcome to submit a bug report in the appropriate forum section.

Thank you for contacting the Final Fantasy XI Technical Support Forums!
    (1)