Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    LOL
    yep.

How long you guys waiting to get in lol? it takes like 1-2 hours just to log in to any server on FFXIV right now
    I believe you and I are on the same data center. The maximum number of players in the queue is 21,000 right now. Sometimes, we get kicked out with the error 2002 during the prime time in NA. Seems it got better than before now.

Free-to-play is active now so, of course, the OP needs to chill or give him a free transfer back ticket... to Shiva.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 12-19-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Player
    Why do you have to always bring up that other game that has no relevance to this one? Go talk about it on the XIV forum.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Why do you have to always bring up that other game that has no relevance to this one? Go talk about it on the XIV forum.
    What's it to you? it made for a fun meme.

Chill out. We all know you hate FFXIV purely for existing, but not everyone does and you don't need to remind us.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That doesn't matter. I won't post on the FFXIAH forums because something fishy there even I know who post. A lot of the good XI veterans already moved to XIV.

If you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize the XIV players are working for this game.

(0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    What's it to you? it made for a fun meme.

Chill out. We all know you hate FFXIV purely for existing, but not everyone does and you don't need to remind us.
    It has nothing to do with FFXI, Wow players have a lot of respect from me becasue they know not to stick their oars in my cereal. Unlike you, none of us care about your game.

(1)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-19-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Player
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It has nothing to do with FFXI, Wow players have a lot of respect from me becasue they know not to stick their oars in my cereal. Unlike you, none of us care about your game.
    WoW players don't play this game (for the most part), so they aren't here to do so. That's the only reason. And I wasn't asking or discussing your respect for the players, I was referring to the game itself. One you dismiss out of hand purely because it exists. A view you may not hold of WoW only because SE didn't make it and it has nothing to do with FF. Stop taking stuff that never even involved you personally. No one's putting their spoons in your cereal.

Nothing good can come of such deep resentment.

And again, you do not represent everyone, so you can stop uttering your falsehood that "no one cares about your game." Even if I wanted to agree that it was most people, which I don't, most is still not everyone. It isn't my game. I play many games, this one included, and if someone wants to poke some fun or do something legitimately funny, I have every right to laugh at it. And clearly, there is more than one person here who isn't you who isn't blinded by resentment and knows how to have a laugh.

There's a certain hilarity that you continue to pretend that "no one plays" a game that is so popular they had to stop selling it because they couldn't accommodate more people due to the semiconductor shortage.

Though, I happen to have had both games running simultaneously for the last few days.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-19-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Player
    I know you're obsessed with the game, most everyone else is not. You are like jehova witnesses that stuff it into everyone's faces and then get upset when people asking you to stop stuffing it everywhere. Every single XI forum we have to hear this, anything that happens on XIV you think we care about. We don't.

This not just this meme either because if it was nobody would care, it's constant and in every xi forum.

There are XI players who played New world, Wow, Bless and many other games that do not force their game into our faces at every opportunity. This is because they have respect for other communities, you lack this.

Btw all the games I mentions above have/had much larger login queues, just so you know (except they actually add new servers). Don't worry though, they will be gone soon when they get bored (which is the real reason they don't add those new servers)...as with all those games.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-19-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Why complain about the FFXIV derail of the thread? Just post something on topic like MOVE OFF ASURA!
    If you don't bring it back to the topic, then the derail will just continue.
    Don't hurt all players just because Asura is overpopulated. Don't hurt all players trying to make ~25% of the mythic weapons just because cheaters duped a lot of Arrapago Remnants salvage long ago.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I know you're obsessed with the game,
    I'm not "obsessed."
    I like it. It isn't perfect, but it does have positive qualities.
    I also happen to like FFXI. And you keep trying to tell me there's something wrong with that or that I'm the only one. Every time this comes up you falsely misconstrue the nature of my and everyone else's relationship with the game on a grant scale. It's almost as if you're... a troll?
    And stop trying to pretend that i'm the only player of both games in the world. There are plenty of them. I'm in a linkshell full of them.

There are XI players who played New world, Wow, Bless and many other games that do not force their game into our faces at every opportunity.
    This happens because you (and others) trigger it. And also because it is produced by the same company and is part of the same franchise, which can not be said of those other games.

If you started posting "I hate New World" I'm sure you'd start seeing people react to that.
    If it bothers you SO MUCH that the game is ever mentioned, then just use the block list and let those people talk to air. It's not up to everyone else to stop talking about it, it's up to you to start ignoring it, as this happens because you (I would argue deliberately) deliberately interject with controversial opinions whenever it comes up. You are trying to stir the pot, and then complaining about it being stirred (quite literally).
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-20-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast