Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I feel like you're not understanding the situation, it can't really be any clearer.

Sometimes I have to seriously wonder when people are actually that dense or just hopelessly optimistic. How obvious does a thing actually have to be? Really though. What does it take to comprehend such a simple concept.
    If they cared even the minimalist amount, they would and could solve the problem in less time than it took to type this. How can it be more obvious than it is?
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-25-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Player
    Back on topic.

Please make the nerf 7+ players, legit players don't get XP on Apex in groups above 7 anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-25-2021 at 10:03 PM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They don't use parties of 7 or more to begin with. That accomplishes nothing.

At least ask for meaningful change. (which they won't do, obviously) Cut xp/jp/ep to ZERO if any member of your party lacks ionis. That at least forces them to leave and come back. That at least does SOMETHING.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-26-2021 at 12:11 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    They don't use parties of 7 or more to begin with. That accomplishes nothing.
    So what are those armies of naked galkas doing then? I've even seen them on Shiva. I see them teleport to the Bastok Markets entrance homepoint, instantly warp from there to the sparks NPC a few at a time, then warp from there to the nearby NPC vendor, then vanish into the aether.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They are not fighting apex mobs. and they don't get EXP doing what they do. They purposely avoid getting exp to stay synced at 10-13.

That's a completely different situation.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    They are not fighting apex mobs. and they don't get EXP doing what they do. They purposely avoid getting exp to stay synced at 10-13.

That's a completely different situation.
    Then how are they getting the sparks they're turning in

What purpose is there for RMT to grind EXP other than to get sparks/accolades?
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    ROE crystals gives sparks and the party leaders don't set it so they dont get exp, pay attention.

3 party leaders stay out of exp range and 15 bots collect crystals.

The "RMT Mercenaries" this refers to are the piles of bots in Gates zones and the "7+" nerf is on Apex mobs.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-26-2021 at 12:24 AM.

Player
    Going back on what I said, and to be fair to the paid xp services

They only dominate Dho gates and Rak bats, they not only do leave other camps open but also police each other to keep it that way I've noticed.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2