Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

December 2021 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I really hope that EXP/Capacity Point/Exemplar Point reduction for parties of 7+ to only apply to outside areas and not instances.
    If Delve / Vagary / Omen / Dynamis Divergence / Incursion / etc are also impacted then that's just bad.

I would like to see player+5 trusts to be given reduced EXP/Capacity Points/Exemplar Points as that's a full party being given EXP/etc as if it were a solo player.
    I've seen dozens of players solo'ing Apex mobs with trusts instead of teaming up for whatever reason. This is an MMORPG, not a solo console JRPG. Open up and play with other people.
    (2)

Character
    Shuko
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    While I have been enjoying the content, sure has been alot of people playing solo with trusts, and alliance botting exemplar points. Very little old style parties, but when they happen. they are great. Keep up the good work you guys. And thanks for trying to look out for people who play the game more traditionally
    (3)
    Our Linkshell website: https://vsaints.com/

Character
    Oniel
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    This is an MMORPG, not a solo console JRPG. Open up and play with other people.
    "Play with other ppl or else...."
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

unity etc

i would like it if i didnt have to keep reviving sylvie, and other unity trusts. When you have 7 characters its a ton of work, and its super boring. Thanks for brining back the golden bombs. One last note: can you make the mandragora madness give 10 of each key a month instead of 1. its alot of work for one fortune key or special dial key. Thank you very much for everything, and Happy Holidays!!!
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
    "Play with other ppl or else...."
    More like, Make a 6man party the same XP per kill as 1+5trusts.

Could also do it by removing the XP penalty for 2~6 members in a party.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I really hope that EXP/Capacity Point/Exemplar Point reduction for parties of 7+ to only apply to outside areas and not instances.
    If Delve / Vagary / Omen / Dynamis Divergence / Incursion / etc are also impacted then that's just bad.

I would like to see player+5 trusts to be given reduced EXP/Capacity Points/Exemplar Points as that's a full party being given EXP/etc as if it were a solo player.
    I've seen dozens of players solo'ing Apex mobs with trusts instead of teaming up for whatever reason. This is an MMORPG, not a solo console JRPG. Open up and play with other people.
    I understand your frustration but some people dont have time to make or build parties with work and outside events, and family. Also if you reduced it for solo people any further they would take 300 years to get to 20, because it is super duper slow soloing @ 200 or less points a kill and 250-300 as a corsair.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    More like, Make a 6man party the same XP per kill as 1+5trusts.

Could also do it by removing the XP penalty for 2~6 members in a party.
    believe me u dont want it "reduced" any more. right now its 100,000+ pts from 19-20 and level 98-99 will probably be 3M. if you have 7 characters like me with 15 master jobs its 3 lifetimes to level up at this rate.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    when I see a dozen or more people each solo'ing apex mobs right on top of eachother, yes I do want that.

Wait, you have 7 characters? Obviously this wouldn't apply to you unless they're on the same POL ID.

I've gone from ML0 to ML15 in ~2.5hrs in a party before. It isn't all that bad if everyone's actually contributes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 12-11-2021 at 06:57 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    when I see a dozen or more people each solo'ing apex mobs right on top of eachother, yes I do want that.

Wait, you have 7 characters? Obviously this wouldn't apply to you unless they're on the same POL ID.

I've gone from ML0 to ML15 in ~2.5hrs in a party before. It isn't all that bad if everyone's actually contributes.
    sadly they are on the same id, i cant party with them all at once, which is why this is going to take forever. wish i could dual box my own id.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast