Character
    Leaft
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Player from Ireland, Cannot find Endgame groups, has my ceiling been reached?

Hello there,
    I'm currently playing on Lakshmi, but have been venturing out to other servers to find Endgame Linkshells operating on GMT time. I cannot play NA time because I work long hours and have family. As it stands I haven't been able to find anything and as a result am unable to do any Endgame content in FFXI. Feeling a little let down, I've played this game on and off since 2005 but it seems now I'll be forced to leave FFXI altogether because nothing has been done to make this game more accessible to players like myself. Please help, I really like this game, I don't want to go.
    (1)
    Last edited by Leaft; 12-08-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Player
    Try playing an ad over on r/finalfantasy11. There's a dedicated monthly megathread for this purpose.

https://old.reddit.com/r/finalfantas...ayers_seeking/
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaft View Post
    Hello there,
    I'm currently playing on Lakshmi, but have been venturing out to other servers to find Endgame Linkshells operating on GMT time. I cannot play NA time because I work long hours and have family. As it stands I haven't been able to find anything and as a result am unable to do any Endgame content in FFXI. Feeling a little let down, I've played this game on and off since 2005 but it seems now I'll be forced to leave FFXI altogether because nothing has been done to make this game more accessible to players like myself. Please help, I really like this game, I don't want to go.
    You can do just about anything other than master trials with trusts. You can farm Dynamis D and unlock all your relic armor upgrades with just two people and form three parties with trusts inside. There is not a whole lot that you absolutely can't do with Trust.

Trust was specifically created to make the game more accessible to players like yourself. And failing that, there are definitely other community resources like reddit as mentioned above, the FFXIAHforum, and others. It's just a matter of knowing where to look.

You can also sometimes find linkshells you might not have known about by visiting a Linkshell Concierge in the main cities. Linkshells looking for members can have this NPC give out pearls on their behalf.

Finally, Master Levels have made all current content a bit easier. It's quite the old school grind, but as th ere is no new content specifically designed around this yet, there isn't anything that isn't made more accessible by having them. Job points can absolutely be grinded out solo as can Exemplar Points, its just a matter of how long it takes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-09-2021 at 02:05 PM.