Character
    Cherrywine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Trusts in the Master Level Era

Hello!

Trusts, all Trusts, are woefully inadequate for fighting higher level Apex monsters and earning the new exemplar points.
    I understand that on a whole, this game is meant to be played with other people, and I fully support that sentiment. That said, between events with my friends, it would be nice to be able to grind out some levels solo. Unfortunately, Trusts' buffs and attacks (and AI) are too weak for this to be a worthwhile use of players' time.

What plans do you have to keep Trusts relevant for solo play in this new Master Level Era?
    (12)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They're not even adequately functional for pre 99 let alone Ilvl, so absolutely zero usability planed for Mlvl
    (0)

Character
    Cherrywine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Thank you for your message! I understand and empathize with your frustration. It seems that you are passionate about this issue. If so, please express this by pressing the "Like!" button on the OP. Posts with a high quantity of Like's are more likely to receive an official response. Thank you, again, for your time and attention!
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As far as I know, there was a bug where they WERE affected by master level which was fixed. ????????????????

If so, please express this by pressing the "Like!" button on the OP. Posts with a high quantity of Like's are more likely to receive an official response. Thank you, again, for your time and attention!
    Wishful thinking. However, it certainly doesn't hurt....
    (0)

Character
    Cherrywine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Bumping this because Trusts are only becoming worse as player and monster stats outpace them. The "tanks" can be one shot by higher level trash mobs in Sortie. Perhaps allow Trusts to increase in power in relation to our Master Levels?
    (2)

Player
    I'm on the buff trusts train. I feel like the devs have never even tried to combat the multiboxing botter mercs. I think they make up like 95% of their revenue lol. I would like to see trusts power boosted as well as giving us commands to keep them out of danger so that people who do not want to multibox and bot can play the game without having to pay millions in gil for mercs.
    (2)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Making the Trusts OP would make the game boring. Any boost they give to trusts, they also give to those "Evil multiboxing mercs" you are talking about.

Could trusts use a few more level ups? yes. but thats all imo.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilk View Post
    Making the Trusts OP would make the game boring. Any boost they give to trusts, they also give to those "Evil multiboxing mercs" you are talking about.

Could trusts use a few more level ups? yes. but thats all imo.
    What about my poor fellow adventurer, Karyn? She been stuck indoors for years.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Making the Trusts OP would make the game boring.
    No one said "make trusts OP" we said "make them less garbage." there's a difference.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can we make players less garbage while we are at it too? Start with banning bots and temp banning anyone paying for them. This way I won't have to avoid inviting anyone leveled ML40+.

Trusts are an aid. Expecting real player performance from them is ones own error. Though a small accuracy bump for them be in order, but that is about it.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast