Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Trusts are an aid. Expecting real player performance from them is ones own error.
    No one expects that. If that were the case there'd be no benefit to playing with people. There is room to make them scale further without them being the defacto way to do something.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No one expects that. If that were the case there'd be no benefit to playing with people. There is room to make them scale further without them being the defacto way to do something.
    If they were viable at all then they be defacto for the same peoe that want them anything more than able to get more accuracy or something minor.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If they were viable at all then they be defacto for the same peoe that want them anything more than able to get more accuracy or something minor.
    "Viable" and "optimal" are two very different things, and there are plenty of serious players out there that will only do things the optimal way. And for those people, having better trusts than we have now would not matter, because it still wouldn't be optimal.

My entire FFXI career, I've spent my time showing how things can be done in ways players don't expect. Usually they are definitely far, far from optimal. But for me, the fun and the challenge is more in "can you do it" rather than "can you do it fast." But that's just how I roll, and most serious veterans prefer efficiency. And it is like I said, there is plenty of room to make trust more usable in content available today, without even a thought being given by the most hardcore player about using them. For them, it's no contest- real people all the way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-16-2022 at 02:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2