Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Mog Garden Furrows covered in mounds of Hay?~after Nov.2021 Update>Twitch Clips Shown

As seen to showing you the exact occurrences I have shared my channel's twitch clips to cutting a past stream into VODs over this issue or bugged occurrences, Ironically, it was kind of cool to see it though over in my thoughts of how you can see earth elementals, etc hovering over the furrows not quite covering it completely, Anyway's after the update, I am not certainly sure if its a situation circumstances occurrence outcome from putting on the Ghost costume of using a certain Phial of Spectral Serum turning you into a ghost that caused this to occur or not after November 2021's updated had completed along with the mini-mandra game being added to the mog gardens but if you check out all my YOgoRockBowlerFFXI11YO's Twitch Ch.'s short second's ffxi clips on it that I've included into this post, you will see in two different instances the mog gardens furrows having a graphics issue that could be in-game but not supposed to be visible, perhaps, where they're fully overlappingly fully covered in mounding amounts of hay like unbundled bails of hay laid out over topping it down all of the dirt path's behind the furrows basket :smile:
    - Don't know if I can recreate the issue but it may just pop~up again eventually again as it did before even without the ghost costume being applied after that point which had occurred before too. -

It now works to be showing my twitch channel's Clips Links to be checking the issues shown, all of them, maybe now some of the issues can be resolved in helping my explanation be better understood:

~Its Hay displays disappears after you open the furrow's menu options~
    {[5 links of them Behind their Title's too!]}
    1. {clip} [#A1] Mog-Garden Furrows Bug :bug: Mound Piles of Hay?\Chocobo Bedding After NOV. 10|11\21 FFXI Updated

2. {clip} [#B2] Mog-Garden Furrows Bug :bug: Mound Piles of Hay?\Chocobo Bedding After NOV. 10|11\21 FFXI Updated

3. {clip} |#1| Mog-Garden Furrows Bug :bug: Piled on Mounds of Hay/Chocobo Bedding After Nov. 10/11th Updated FFXI!

4. {clip} [#2] Mog Garden's Bug->Furrows, After the Nov. 10/11 FFXI Game's Update Completed

~[Repeated under a different clip?]~
    5. {clip} Garden Farrow's :beetle: Bug Since November 10th Update?

The cool-idea being if it became a fix into having it to stay In the mog gardens based on only a certain item grown into the furrows to have the staying effect until you empty it of the tradeable item rewards being also one of them is that Phial of Spectral Serum frame trading to grow inside the farrows of the Item of grass flower favorite of the Dhalmel's: https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Papaka_Grass => Papaka Grass to create the furrow's Hay covered effect, perhaps!?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-02-2021 at 03:34 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

2. 12-02-2021 01:41 PM
    Reason
    Can't get links to cutscene twitch clips to work to show whats going on in helping the explaining it all coming together ;(

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    !Guess, I'm having to do separate posts to make it work on the links!?

I couldn't get it to work to be showing my twitch channel's Clips to be checking the issues shown, all of them, maybe some duplicating slightly of the issues too in helping my explanation be better understood:

{[Behind the Title's not working on 5 linking of them too!]}

{clip} [#A1] Mog-Garden Furrows Bug:bug:: Mound Piles of Hay?\Chocobo Bedding After NOV. 10|11\21 FFXI Updated

{clip} [#B2] Mog-Garden Furrows Bug: Mound Piles of Hay?\Chocobo Bedding After NOV. 10|11\21 FFXI Updated

{clip} #1| Mog-Garden Furrows Bug:bug:Piled on Mounds of Hay/Chocobo Bedding After Nov. 10/11th Updated FFXI!

{clip} [#2] Mog Garden's Bug->Furrows, After the Nov. 10/11 FFXI Game's Update Completed

{clip} [Repeated under a different clip?]: Garden Farrow's:beetle:Bug Since November 10th Update?

The cool-idea being if it became a fix into having it to stay In the mog gardens based on only a certain item grown into the furrows to have the staying effect until you empty it of the tradeable item rewards being also one of them is that Phial of Spectral Serum frame trading to grow inside the farrows of the Item of grass flower favorite of the dhalmel's: https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Papaka_Grass => Papaka Grass to create the furrow's Hay covered effect, perhaps!?
    Think I may of figured out the issue is the icons/emoji icons for the bugs such as a worm in my clips titles is whats the issue to them not posting up here, darn it!!!...
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-02-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you have a bug to report you need to frame it using the bug template in the sticky thread, otherwise this will be placed in Insufficient Information or Not A Bug Report.
    (2)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If you have a bug to report you to need frame it using the bug template in the sticky thread, otherwise this will be placed in Insufficient Information or Not A Bug Report.
    Yeah, I know, Just didn't Know How I was going to frame something like this with the vids already showing it too in what's happening, also don't know if it happens to everyone else not just myself on the game too. More so to the points on some of the stuff or info it wants you to fill out into the bug report template I simply don't have those answers to it be filled out in those slots or that required info detailed answers to some of the template needed fill's to completely fill it out into the bug being reported as well.

Ironically though, even before I started writing this yesterday I saw & read your other two posts going on about it as well at
    11-22-2021 02:58 AM on your post #315 and not refinding your other post going on about it as well to someone else too.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-03-2021 at 06:09 AM.