Character
    Zetara
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Issue with NPC - Monisette

Hello, I am trying to reforge my Bard relic feet and Bard relic body, but every time I trade the correct materials, Monisette in Port Jeuno just takes and store my Rem Tale Chapters... Yes, I have verified 30+ times over that what I am trading is correct. I have reforged other sets in the past without issue as well. I even upgraded some AF feet just to make sure and she upgraded those without issue. I am at a total loss as to how I can get this relic reforge process to work correctly.

Has anyone else had a problem reforging relic pieces sine the update? Please assist!
    (0)

Character
    Zetara
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Angry people like you are what I find most obnoxious. And Negative. Stop being an unhelpful troll. I did post enough information in the in game bugs section. I don't lack a requirement, made plenty of other sets without issue.

Platform: Windows 10
    ISP: TDS
    Type of Internet Connection: Fiber Optic
    Internet Connection Speed: 30Mbps
    Date & Time: 11/29/21 10:00 Central
    Frequency: Several Attempts
    Character Name: Taskunitbruiser
    Race: Galka
    World: Lakshmi
    Main Job: Warrior
    Support Job: Samurai
    Area and Coordinates: Port Jeuno
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Monisette
    Monster Name: -
    Steps:

1. I meet all requirements and have reforged other artifact and relic gear in tha past.
    2. Attempted to trade: Bard's Slippers, Rem's Tale Ch.5 x10, 100 Byne Bill x2, Griffon Hide, Oxblood to NPC Monisette.
    3. NPC only stores the Rem's Tale Chapters and does not initiate reforge process.
    4. Attempted to trade: Bard's Justaucorps, Rem's Tale Ch.2 x10, 100 Byne Bill x2, Griffon Hide, Malboro Fiber to NPC Monisette.
    5. NPC only stores the Rem's Tale Chapters and does not initiate reforge process for Bard Relic equipment.
    6. Traded Choral Slippers (Bard Artifact Feet), Rem's Tale Ch. 5 x10, Imperial Silk Cloth, Oxblood to NPC Monisette to see if Artifact equipment reforge would work.
    7. NPC Monisette successfully reforged Artifact Gear.
    8. Conclusion is that NPC Monisette in Port Jeuno is not reforging relic Bard equipment.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetara View Post
    Hello, I am trying to reforge my Bard relic feet and Bard relic body, but every time I trade the correct materials, Monisette in Port Jeuno just takes and store my Rem Tale Chapters... Yes, I have verified 30+ times over that what I am trading is correct. I have reforged other sets in the past without issue as well. I even upgraded some AF feet just to make sure and she upgraded those without issue. I am at a total loss as to how I can get this relic reforge process to work correctly.

Has anyone else had a problem reforging relic pieces sine the update? Please assist!
    You should probably look here
    https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Reforged_Relic_Armor
    but also reconfirm with the NPC itself what you're supposed to be giving based on the item you have. I've had lots of things not work, and could swear just like you that I had it all correct but it turned out I had made a mistake.
    Make sure you don't trade more of any given item than is necessary.

The NPC is working correctly, that much I can tell you.

Stupid question 1: Have you made other reforged artifact armor previously? Do you meet the requirements to do reforging in the first place? (CoP 3-5 complete, and talk to Sagheera with relic armor equipped for Relic, CoP 7-5 for artifact)
    Stupid question 2: Do you have the prismatic hourglass?
    Stupid Question 3: Failing the above, do you have an item waiting to be collected? Get that first before trading more stuff.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-01-2021 at 01:43 PM.