Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

looking for a home

hey i took a break even played new world for 400 hours. lol look me up on steam if you wanna see. that said iv'e fallen thou the floor once too many times and i wanna come home to the king of all mmo's. i need a active to semi active linkshell im also bringing a newbie with me maybe 2 newbies idk depends on mr brad. ill check in later for any replys and if i get none i still wanna say ty for you yes you time and consideration in reading this.
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Hello! Welcome back to Vana'diel.

There are several active linkshells on Asura. I suggest that you try to use the /yell for one rather than this forum and Linkshell Concierges. Of course, not everyone read the /yell chat due to the bots spamming but some players would be interested and send you a /tell like if you have any question. I was in one of the largest linkshells on Asura and I think that's what you want to look for because not every member in a large linkshell is currently subscribed. They can always come back anytime they want and still know each other (think of like a free company in XIV) since they can keep in touch with via Discord. I, myself, just left them to become a full time XIV player. It was hurting me that XI players say they don't like XIV at the same time XIV players say they don't like XI and think it needs to die. I have made my decision but I'll be here always.

Good luck!
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    wow you traitor!! lol
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    wow you traitor!! lol
    No way. I have been playing FFXI since 2003. I believe memories deserve to stay alive.
    (1)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    lol i didn't say anything about 14 >.> no i hate 14 i played it and like wow it was not for me. thou i do feel like 14 is trash tier but like i said to others ya i could shout for a ls or even hit up the npcs. what does it hurt to ask here too. except for the troll that derails my question with answers that are obvious. or not related to my question.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    that said iv'e fallen thou the floor once too many times
    Lol. Quality
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by zataz View Post
    hey i took a break even played new world for 400 hours. lol look me up on steam if you wanna see. that said iv'e fallen thou the floor once too many times and i wanna come home to the king of all mmo's. i need a active to semi active linkshell im also bringing a newbie with me maybe 2 newbies idk depends on mr brad. ill check in later for any replys and if i get none i still wanna say ty for you yes you time and consideration in reading this.
    Hmm... Just noting on looking for players to my shell into growing it again, I do the twitch streams as well too but not sure I'm liking this only 4-hours of play+ffxi gamer time scheduling ordeal yet being in check by one of my churches members as well too into that sticking to a schedule ordeal but anywaay's, Anyone's welcome to join my shell even spread it's wings to growing it up with more members "actively" on it too of Leviathans server, just saying though too.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.