Player

"you will be able to call forth up to 14 alter egos given the current number of....

"You will be able to call forth up to 14 alter egos given the current number of players in your party."

This message is on many different types of content, you can't call trusts above one party.
    (0)

Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1
    Yes, actually you can.

You entered with 4 people, leaving 14 slots, break your party and each solo player can call their trusts (14 total). That's what the message means. It's a pointless message, but that's why it's there.
    (3)
    Last edited by Uroah; 11-28-2021 at 02:41 AM.

Player
    Can you make an aliance that way ? Three players, each with their personal trustes, forming a party, and then making up an aliance to two other players and their personal truste party?
    (0)

Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1
    No. 3 individual parties, no alliances. It's to help farm the event easier so you can have enough healers etc
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Uroah View Post
    No. 3 individual parties, no alliances. It's to help farm the event easier so you can have enough healers etc
    Too bad...
    Missed opportunity there... doing level synchronized content with three other players, each with their truste's party, all three players in an alliance... that would be awesome (specially with an imposed game rule that an alliance cannot have any repeated truste summoned, forcing players to use different trustes and all).

: (
    (0)

Player
    Feels like Square Enix developers should really pay more attention to this forum, as there is so much functionality they could implement into the game with minimum overall changes (no great graphic changes or enhancements, no engine changes, etc.), just small game systems tweaks here and there enabling new features and ways to play for everyone... but alas, I believe we are all just "talking to walls" here, to be honest.
    (0)

Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1
    They don't care, and have no reason to care. This forum is performative only to give the illusion of caring about you.
    (2)

Player
    It was suggested we needed an AOE tank, we got one.

They read suggestions, they just don't acknowledge them. They don't have to. If you want to offer suggestions you offer them, if they think they are good they take them on board.
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lortheron View Post
    Feels like Square Enix developers should really pay more attention to this forum, as there is so much functionality they could implement into the game with minimum overall changes (no great graphic changes or enhancements, no engine changes, etc.), just small game systems tweaks here and there enabling new features and ways to play for everyone... but alas, I believe we are all just "talking to walls" here, to be honest.
    Not 100% true to be honest. They happened to take my requests into consideration more quick than most of you all though. A suggestion is always good. Just understand that they are not going to bring us a classic server just because of players' wet dreams. That means SE have to look back and remove what have been updated in last many years. I agree with your Level Synchronization thread. I think it's a good thing for those players who want to experience the challenge we had years ago and that's just for fun.

In my honest opinion, a classic server and new expansion might not be a good idea if private servers still can steal all SE's hard work. Know what I mean?
    (0)