Nyzul Isle Staging Point - Forging a New Myth Battlfield

Party or Solo:
Solo

NPC Name:
None

Monster Name:
Zahak

Steps:
Forging a New Myth entered the Forging a New Myth battlefield with my Nagi Equipped Main Hand.

I weaponskilled him several times, unsure of actual number, but he was never defeated like he was supposed to.

He was at 1% HP and taking 0 damage. I read that critical hits could also cause the mechanic to go off even at 1% HP. So I attempted to critical hit him for a large amount of time some time.

Once that didn't work I attempted several other methods of obtaining Technical Points(TP) in order to Weaponskill. Including equipping a Gokotai Katana.

For a large majority of the fight, around 25 Minutes I was fighting him with only the Nagi equipped as a weapon, or with all my other gear unequipped so he could hit me and give me TP. I was unable to get TP with that method until the last minute of the fight.

Once he finally despawned and Balrahn spawned I did not have any time to do the fight mechanics for that phase and was kicked out of the battlefield.

It is clear that this content is not designed for ilevel players in mind who quickly deal damage before Zahak can register the Weaponskills. I had to have Critical hit Zahak hundreds of times during the fight with my Nagi mainhand.

The Key Item, Serpentking Zahak relief, takes great effort to obtain, and I got assistance from many linkshell members to obtain it over a long period of time. I would like for the Key Item to be restored, or the Tinnin's Fang, Sarameya's Hide, and Tyger's Tail items returned to me so I can make another Key Item.