Player

There are not enough Apex camps

You added new high level Apex, that are not suitable for most players. They are interned for players on the higher end.

So now everyone needs xp and there are not enough camps, I want to level my mastery but I don't want to fight 3 other people at every camp that refuse to group up.

I can't make groups, because every camp is full so it's a waste of everyones time. I can't solo because there are people at every camp and they won't group up.

My options: Logout or pay RMT.
    (5)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Enter Incursion unless even that's full. In which case make sure to EP in odyssey every day.

Seems like an Asura problem though. get your close friends to transfer to a dead server and have all the camps to yourself.
    (4)

Player
    Forgot about Odyssey, thanks for the reminder.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    My options: Logout or pay RMT.
    You forgot option 3: Transfer to a lower pop server where you can get whatever camp you want
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    Seems like an Asura problem though.
    Pretty much.

As each expansion to MLs hits, we'll no doubt be getting more camps. Asurans whine when they don't get instant satisfaction, though.
    (2)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    Pretty much.

As each expansion to MLs hits, we'll no doubt be getting more camps. Asurans whine when they don't get instant satisfaction, though.
    And remember how that worked out for Shinryu? *glares at Asura*
    (0)

It's true. I'm on Lakshmi and the camps are ridiculous. Right now I've got an RMT with a buncha their buyers camping on top of my PT (who were here first) at the main bat camp. Reported them countless times (It's been happening for weeks, and its the same guy) and the fella is still there. Oh well.

Our server is considered rather empty too...:/

All the camps are taken, and usually always are by bots. The worst is when they just don't care and camp on top of us, or attempt MPK to free up crab bowl..lol.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    It's true. I'm on Lakshmi and the camps are ridiculous. Right now I've got an RMT with a buncha their buyers camping on top of my PT (who were here first) at the main bat camp. Reported them countless times (It's been happening for weeks, and its the same guy) and the fella is still there. Oh well.

Our server is considered rather empty too...:/

All the camps are taken, and usually always are by bots. The worst is when they just don't care and camp on top of us, or attempt MPK to free up crab bowl..lol.
    There's more camps out there to use. Maybe they won't be as optimal, but the optimal camp isn't optimal if you can't use it... Any of the places you might consider gaining CP will give at least some ExeP.
    (0)