Character
    Dravik
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 75

Anyone on Sylph able to craft a Death Scythe?

I’m looking for someone able to craft a Death Scythe on Sylph. I have all the mats, need one to finally progress on my relic weapon (been away from the game 15 years). If anyone is able to lend a hand that’d be great, thank you!
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You have to move to Asura, I think that server is done for
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Death_Scythe

Throw away the materials, and buy it wish sparks.
    (1)

Character
    Dravik
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 75
    Oh nice, thanks for the suggestion! I haven’t even gotten to understanding the sparks yet lol, just getting back into things after such a long time. Will definitely read up on that.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    And don't move to Asura. That server is over populated, they should be incentivizing people leaving it to balance other server populations.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    lol that is impossible. Majority of servers have like 300 people online, less than private servers... That is pretty shameful for a MMO charging 12 dollars a month. I think they should just consolidate all servers down to a handful and thats it.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    lol that is impossible.
    Not impossible, it's entirely the truth.
    Asura has thousands, in fact more than any one server had when FFXI was popular, at the expense of making most of the other servers vastly quieter. Shiva sitting around 500-700.
    Odin is almost as big but is mostly JP. Bahamut is the next largest NA-friendly server (I might have those two swapped).

Asura is the reason that certain layer areas (i.e. the zone for Ambuscade) had those areas duplicated in order to reduce the wait times. While I can get into ambu instantly or almost instantly, on Asura, you often had to wait a considerable amount of time before this feature was introduced.

We really don't need a merge, we just need SE to offer free transfers to lower pop servers like FFXIV does.

And if paying a sub fee offends you, well go ahead and play on the private servers. But nobody but you bears any responsibility if anything happens to your data on them or they disappear or whatever else.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-19-2021 at 06:00 PM.