Thread: New Apex

Player

New Apex

It's such a wasted opportunity to add new Apex monsters and camps and them to be incredibly annoying monsters. At the very least they should have highly annoying TP moves removed or nerfed.

Can we get something we can just grind away on and not have them be super annoying?

Gears look and could of been great but they are so high level that restoral is super annoying, nobody is killing them.
    (3)

Apex Idle Drifters aren't annoying to fight.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1
    Not every mob can be a frog with no tp moves. More points means more annoyance. There are options. An Apex Gear IS annoying, so don't fight it. It also gives more points per kill. Weigh the costs vs rewards.

Until they make Apex Velkk, then I'll wholly agree with you, those mobs are more irritating than anything else.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I grinded many an Apex Eruca to get my Job Points... they aren't hard at all.

Edit: I guess you're talking about the new ones.

I suppose the EXP is going to go down as master level goes up. Just getting started with this....

Hopefully they intend to add more options in the future, there's a lot of other underutilized areas they could stick crap like this in....
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-11-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    It's such a wasted opportunity to add new Apex monsters and camps and them to be incredibly annoying monsters. At the very least they should have highly annoying TP moves removed or nerfed.

Can we get something we can just grind away on and not have them be super annoying?

Gears look and could of been great but they are so high level that restoral is super annoying, nobody is killing them.
    i grinded them yesterday after work it was fun no big deal think i managed to get to master 12 or something around 3-4 hours with so much down time in between no big deal to be honest.
    (0)

Player
    Apparently these new gears are good for manaburn.
    (0)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I would like it if there were more Goblin and Moblin enemies that yield Capacity Points / Master-level points.

Also, more high level Goblin and Moblin notorious monsters.

Seekers expansion focused on a lot of flora and fauna enemies, which was understandable, given the storyline about colonising the jungles and other wilderness areas.

But fighting plants and animals is not as much fun as fighting Goblins!

(1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm pretty confident this is just the beginning. Obviously gaining 20 + 4 levels of base stats is going to make existing content easier, so this is probably just groundwork for a new battle system for COUGH HACK HACK COUGH empyrean reforging that we've been waiting for for multiple years at this point and they keep insisting it's still coming....
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I really hope to see new apex camps in each region, so nations can finally start having control of most if not all regions w/o issue in the future.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I want to fight on places like Purongo Isle, in the past, etc. We should have tons of options available.
    (1)