Player

Level Synchronization レベル同期

スクウェア・エニックスが非常に重要だと思うこのトピックに注意を向けるように、ここにも日本語を話さない人がいます。誤訳された文章をご理解いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

オリジナルのコンテンツを同期する方法、特にオリジナルの拡張とシャンペーンからのミッションを追加してください。現在、戦場が課すレベル同期ステータスのおかげで(まったく同期せずに)、プレイヤーが意図的に互いに同期する方法はありません(たとえば、全員のレベルをグループの最下位に同期する)。

必要に応じて、古いミッションをすべて同期して実行するオプションをプレーヤーに提供してください。それは本当に簡単な機能であり、FFXIVでさえそれを正しく理解します。

私が知っている多くの人々は、古いコンテンツを同期させて、新しいプレーヤーが初めてそれをスチームロール不可能な些細な方法で行うのを手伝いたいと思っています(実際の楽しさと挑戦を持っています)。

したがって、少なくとも、ミッションの戦場内でレベル同期バフ効果を削除するか、さらに良いことに、古いコンテンツを適切に実行するオプションをプレーヤーに提供します(そして、すべての人に追加の報酬、lvl99プレーヤーのジョブポイントなど)。元の意図されたレベルに同期されます(おそらく、最低限必要なレベルと推奨レベルでそれを行うオプションがある場合でも)。

プレイヤーにオプションを与えることは常に良いことです。
    (0)

If you forcibly translate your native language into Japanese and post it on the Japanese forum, it will be misleading and may be misunderstood.
    So it is not recommended in the forum guidelines. I'm sure the English person is watching.
    By the way, this is converted by Google Translate. Thank you Google and you.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    If you forcibly translate your native language into Japanese and post it on the Japanese forum, it will be misleading and may be misunderstood.
    So it is not recommended in the forum guidelines. I'm sure the English person is watching.
    By the way, this is converted by Google Translate. Thank you Google and you.
    どうもありがとうございました、私もこれにGoogle翻訳ツールを使用しています

私のような新しいプレイヤーにとって壮大な戦いが簡単すぎるのはひどいので、私が欲しいのは、SquareEnixがファイナルファンタジーXIの元のコンテンツにオプションのプレイヤーレベルの同期を実装することです。
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I apologize for posting this on the Japanese forum.

I understand the OP had to do this because we are on the shared servers (located in Japan).

Quote Originally Posted by Lortheron View Post
    どうもありがとうございました、私もこれにGoogle翻訳ツールを使用しています

私のような新しいプレイヤーにとって壮大な戦いが簡単すぎるのはひどいので、私が欲しいのは、SquareEnixがファイナルファンタジーXIの元のコンテンツにオプションのプレイヤーレベルの同期を実装することです。
    You are not supposed to post here. It could cause them the risk of breaking the forum guidelines.

For those posters with the English skills.

Level Syncrhonization
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I apologize for posting this on the Japanese forum.

I understand the OP had to do this because we are on the shared servers (located in Japan).

You are not supposed to post here. It could cause them the risk of breaking the forum guidelines.

For those posters with the English skills.

Level Syncrhonization
    Thank you, appreciated : )
    (0)