Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

November 2021 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (10)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Character
    Shuko
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Both of your guys english is getting so good in your opens, I have been enjoying the new content
    (9)
    Our Linkshell website: https://vsaints.com/

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuko View Post
    Both of your guys english is getting so good in your opens, I have been enjoying the new content
    i agree, fujito never spoke english before so a few words are a great improvement, maybe a full english digest one day the way it keeps going? =)
    (6)

Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1
    One thing is certain, the bots are going to LOVE this update. Good job giving people more reason to automate and/or pay for teams to automate their grinds. As always doing what's expected.
    (3)

Player
    A lot of work went into this update, thank you all!
    (3)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    This update has been huge! Thanks for that. Also you can't stop giving content because it has a chance to be automated. every single MMO can have grindy content automated, so your point is stupid
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    i agree, fujito never spoke english before so a few words are a great improvement, maybe a full english digest one day the way it keeps going? =)
    Maybe, I actually like to read subtitles.
    (2)

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Maybe, I actually like to read subtitles.
    yeah, still with subs though, i tend to read the subtitles with anything anyway, easier =)
    (2)

Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Its great that vets have master levels but im nowhere near master level, so i feel like noone is going to want regular or new people. So will mastery be meta?

What about all the new players SE?
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by JKap_Goat View Post
    Its great that vets have master levels but im nowhere near master level, so i feel like no-one is going to want regular or new people. So will mastery be meta?

What about all the new players SE?

Granted next year will be my 20-years in this game:...
    I'm always open to new players, no matter where their experience with the game is at or even no game experienced\levels may be at yet even on my linkshell, even at this point, I look forward to new players and free-play trial players to this game as well...

I'm...Just saying though...

Probably off-topic but My Birthday is tomorrow which I love how this game's content/events always falls on my B-days but this year's being very near it too or maybe even a thanksgiving holiday event as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-11-2021 at 09:56 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast