Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Single zone.

Same minimum number of dynamis zones to unlock everything (4 dynamis runs per job x 22 jobs x 3 days per run)

It just means you don't have to beat any bosses to get the unlock. 100 trash mob kills.
    If you're quoting AH, that's still under debate. https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/5...te/17/#3600864
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    If you're quoting AH, that's still under debate. https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/5...te/17/#3600864
    Yea, it might possibly be 100 mobs once and just enter each area, but that still doesn't reduce the minimum number of times you need to go to unlock it all.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    I have yet to find out whether the adjustment to Relic +3 is for the entire set of gear when you get the key item or if it's just for the single zone you killed enough enemies on.
    Sadly, this was an entirely fumbled attempt at helping newcomers/returners. It still requires 3+ people to enter the zone and you might as well just run up and kill the statue if you happen to be on capable jobs.

Then wait 3 days and do the next zone. And so on.

Shame they didn't make it for all slots or at least reduce entry requirements.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    honestly being ML20 is a noticeable power boost, they really could have reduced the entry requirements, but in fairness, I suppose that could exacerbate the lag situation or at least the waiting situation as a lot of singles or duos would quickly hit that 50-group limit.
    (1)

Character
    Kythrasuntamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    still hoping for Black mage to be beefed up.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

got one small complaint

I got one small complaint. Can you make it so the unity trust does not go away. I am getting so sick of spending what little time i have trying to ressurect sylvie so i can examplar farm. Thank you very much and happy holidays.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3