Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uroah View Post
    One thing is certain, the bots are going to LOVE this update. Good job giving people more reason to automate and/or pay for teams to automate their grinds. As always doing what's expected.
    they cant automate the new zone/mobs for max exemplar yesterday i setup a party for 6 hours not even a maxd bard was able to sleep the mobs, so ya botts would get destroyed there, at least for now.
    (0)

Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1
    lolololololol yeah thats not how that works guy
    (0)

Player
    Bots are destroyed by magic aggro monsters, if they added elementals to the bat camps the bots would be gone since they won't be able to really deal with that. So you won't see bots in the gear camps.

Also this new update makes bots lives more difficult in the short term, since real players are going to camp ontop of them.
    (1)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Thank you for the version update, it is very exciting, and a huge step in the right direction, in terms of post-Jobmaster character improvement.

Thank you for the video, it really brightened up my November!

Regarding the new Voracious Resurgence missions this month, it seems that I am unable to take part in them, due to me dropping the Thunder Hammer level one club three months ago.

I probably dropped it while farming +1 Nyzul Isle special event, where I am constantly throwing away low level Ra-Ex weapons.

Is there a way to obtain Thunder Hammer again, or will I never be able to continue with the Voracious Resurgence missions.

I hope I can continue and do this month's and future Voracious Resurgence missions, because I have been really enjoying them!

Thank you for all the great work you are doing to bring us new and exciting updates, and absolutely adorable digest videos!
    (1)

Character
    Lurexor
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Thank you Team

Recently returned, and I am really enjoying it. Thank you team. Long live FFXI!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by JKap_Goat View Post
    Its great that vets have master levels but im nowhere near master level, so i feel like noone is going to want regular or new people. So will mastery be meta?

What about all the new players SE?
    I mean, it's not really different from any other point in the game, if you 're level 50, of course a lv75 isn't going to want you in their party, if you're level 10 you're probably not playing with level 40s (outside of level sync, which does work with master levels). That's not even the case here, master levels are not necessary for anything and aren't that big of a power increase when you factor in all the stuff that job points gave you before you got there.

Earlier on in JPs, when people were first maxing them out and I barely had any, I still was able to do ambuscade, BCNMs, etc with people who had them. I don't think this is going to suddenly change.
    (0)

Character
    Kythrasuntamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Still wanting buffs to black mage. ;p
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    Regarding the new Voracious Resurgence missions this month, it seems that I am unable to take part in them, due to me dropping the Thunder Hammer level one club three months ago.

I probably dropped it while farming +1 Nyzul Isle special event, where I am constantly throwing away low level Ra-Ex weapons.

Is there a way to obtain Thunder Hammer again, or will I never be able to continue with the Voracious Resurgence missions.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I have yet to find out whether the adjustment to Relic +3 is for the entire set of gear when you get the key item or if it's just for the single zone you killed enough enemies on.

I have some suggestions to help players in regard to Artifact +3 & Relic +3 in addition to it:

Many Relic Shards & Voids get thrown to the ground because they are not worth putting on AH to see if someone will buy.
    To remedy this, add an option at the Goblin to take a shard/void and give you a Beastmen/Kindred Medal in exchange.
    This adds a price floor to all shards/voids of the same as the medal, and since it costs 3 Medals for the Goblin to give you a shard/void back, it's a 1:3 trade of items you don't want for items you do.

Artifact cards are still a massive time gate to players wanting to gear up new jobs thanks to the addition of odyssey. Adding scales to normal mobs has no effect on this.
    It only reduces the demand on players to play this game as an MMO instead of a single player game.
    To ease the time gate, remove the [Ex], exclusive, tag from JOB Paragon Cards. This way players doing it to quickly get their Artifact upgraded can trade for the ones they need, and those that don't need can find new reasons to continue doing the event.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    I have yet to find out whether the adjustment to Relic +3 is for the entire set of gear when you get the key item or if it's just for the single zone you killed enough enemies on.
    Single zone.

Same minimum number of dynamis zones to unlock everything (4 dynamis runs per job x 22 jobs x 3 days per run)

It just means you don't have to beat any bosses to get the unlock. 100 trash mob kills.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-18-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast