Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

New ways to upgrade AF and Relic to +3

When you add this, I hope you add new RoE objectives with it so people know it exists.

When you added alternative Vagary where players can take a single party to kill the bosses, barely anyone seems to still know it even exists and still does normal vagary.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Relic: Please remove the single job limitation. If you've beaten a wave 1 boss, great all jobs unlock that piece.
    Also, let us trade shards & voids to the goblin for 1x Medal of the same type.

Artifact: Just remove the [Ex] tag from paragon cards & boss Scales.
    (2)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 11-05-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Player
    I'm against changing the original content
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I really dont think they should keep dumbing content down, you arent adding content fast enough to do that. It wasnt hard for people to fight Omen bosses if they needed scales. Now having them simply drop from trash mobs seems so silly and makes almost no sense, why would a trash mob drop a scale from an NM? Before it forced people to do the NMs when needed, now nobody will do them unless they need gear.
    (0)

Player
    It's not dumbing down, it's allowing content to be the domain of the top 25% for years and then allowing other players to be able to do it on their terms.

Ambuscade has v1 VD and V2 VE, this is no different.

On Asura this conten6t for most is bought, because they just cna't do it. Now they have an option to do it.

On other servers many players just have not been doing it, now they can make a pug or ls group and go kill monsters since that's far easier than building a group to kill a boss.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I don't even do omen cause the time my ls goes conflicts with my work schedule so this is a nice change for me.
    (0)
    Last edited by svengalis; 11-12-2021 at 01:21 AM.
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    If people couldnt beat Omen after all these years and gear creep.. you rly are not a good player
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    I really dont think they should keep dumbing content down, you arent adding content fast enough to do that. It wasnt hard for people to fight Omen bosses if they needed scales. Now having them simply drop from trash mobs seems so silly and makes almost no sense, why would a trash mob drop a scale from an NM? Before it forced people to do the NMs when needed, now nobody will do them unless they need gear.
    100% agreed. I'm against over streamlining and dumbing down original content of any MMO.
    (0)

Player
    All that said, they should maybe make ways to help people group up. Maybe think about some cross server grouping tool and incentives for players to help each other no matter the level.
    (0)

Character
    Kassinia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50
    I would have to agree with the OP, the +3 has simply never been an option for me. I can get cards, but there is no way I can ever defeat a boss to unlock the +3.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast