Character
    Dexprozius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Farshaw View Post
    Hi Zhexos - I changed my mind on the prize I wanted, is it possible to delete my first entry so that I can resubmit it? Thank you!
    Hey Farshaw, which prize did you want to change it to? Let me know and I'll see if I can switch it up!

----

@Othnias
    Looks like you're trying to share image from your drive or private discord channel. Can you try uploading the image to image upload website, such as imgur.com and share the link here?

@Raayne
    Looks like the image site you're trying to share isn't working properly. Same as above, if you could try re-uploading the image to image upload website, such as imgur.com and share the link here and I'll see if I can update your submission.
    (1)

Character
    Murdyburdy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hey Zhexos! Hope I'm not too late but I was hoping to change it to the Well if that's possible, if not the Pepo Lantern is fine - thanks for getting back to me!
    (1)

Character
    Murdyburdy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Hey Farshaw, which prize did you want to change it to? Let me know and I'll see if I can switch it up!

----

@Othnias
    Looks like you're trying to share image from your drive or private discord channel. Can you try uploading the image to image upload website, such as imgur.com and share the link here?

@Raayne
    Looks like the image site you're trying to share isn't working properly. Same as above, if you could try re-uploading the image to image upload website, such as imgur.com and share the link here and I'll see if I can update your submission.
    Hey Zhexos! Hope I'm not too late but I was hoping to change it to the Well if that's possible, if not the Pepo Lantern is fine - thanks for getting back to me!
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Farshaw View Post
    Have updated your prize to Well!
    (2)

Character
    Murdyburdy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Have updated your prize to Well!
    Thank you very much! /bow
    (1)

Player
    Did these prizes go out yet? I submitted an entry on Twitter, which didn't appear to have anywhere near 250 English entries.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    Did these prizes go out yet? I submitted an entry on Twitter, which didn't appear to have anywhere near 250 English entries.
    Not yet, we're preparing the prize delivery soon and will let you know!
    (5)

Hey everyone,

We have an update regarding prize delivery for the Pumpkin Hunt Screenshot Campaign.
    While we're trying to expedite delivery as much as possible, we're currently looking at delivery process to take place late December.

We apologize for the delay but would appreciate if you could hang tight, just a bit longer!
    (6)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Im just surprised someone has access to reply to NA side posters, who is this mystery person!? Can the DEV get our feedback somehow? lol
    (0)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast