Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Katsenna
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hello~ Firstly thank you for all your hard work in helping us to post our entires, I saved a previous post of yours about tips/help from a few pages back on images. I ended up doing my entry on Twitter for the pumpkin contest, even though I don't use that platform much if any it did give me an idea.

FFXI Twitter account would post clues on NM's asking players to try and figure out who that NM is as teaser posts.
    This is just an idea for you and the team but!!! . what if you guys all got together made a longer list maybe 11 or so things clues, hints, photos be it items or places past or present leading us up to FFXI 20th anniversary slowly release what you and the team come up with as tasks for the community to celebrate this game we all love!
    Could make the last couple entries tougher and tougher for us to figure out and have some amazing prizes to match for it! Even if it means rewards get sent out months later it would be fun to see what you guys could come up with for us and for us to figure out what you have in store for a FFXI scavenger hunt for us. Like what do you want the community to do or see or learn about etc could be really fun for all of us.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Hey everyone,

We have an update regarding prize delivery for the Pumpkin Hunt Screenshot Campaign.
    While we're trying to expedite delivery as much as possible, we're currently looking at delivery process to take place late December.

We apologize for the delay but would appreciate if you could hang tight, just a bit longer!
    Greetings and salutations adventurers,

We wanted to follow-up and relay that prizes have been delivered! Thank you once again to all the participants for sharing your spooky screenshots.
    (4)
    Danielle "Okieeomi" Grafft - Community Team

Character
    Murdyburdy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Murdyburdy
    World