Thread: Item Recovery

Character
    Angelis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Item Recovery

I dropped my "Chrono Bullet Pouch" August 14th/15th 2021 and made a report August 16th 2021.
    A GM told me I was eligible for one item recovery. I confirmed my desire for replacement and the GM said I would have to wait for a SGM.

I've made 3 other GM calls asking for updates and responses vary from "We can confirm that the Chrono Bullet Pouch is pending to be returned" and "We will begin our investigation of the issue."

Here I am on the 25th of October 2021 without the item recovery.
    (3)

Character
    Tihout
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Gm

Watching to see if they can get those bullets back to ya!
    (1)

Character
    Skeith
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    I'd like to see a quick resolution to this, so that we can have a bit of faith restored in our grand overseers.

Come on guys, sometimes you have to go around standard protocol to maintain satisfaction.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I would like a resolution to this as well! These pouches should be obtainable from an NPC OR ...the ability to buy the bullets directly. This is ridiculous.
    (2)

Character
    Stelli
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    That there's a procedure in place for this means the GMs (or SGMs) have the tools to do it.

It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to get customer service reps to represent the company they work for well and perform a simple and expected task requested by user. This isn't a request to go above and beyond or make an exception, and it reflects poorly on SE that its taking this long to execute it. Someone in customer service needs to just step up and get it done.
    (3)

Character
    Negata
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I would like a resolution to this as well! These pouches should be obtainable from an NPC OR ...the ability to buy the bullets directly. This is ridiculous.
    The Repairer Moogle is right there! Just upgrade them so you can trade your guns (or belts, I suppose) to get your stuff back! Silly little devs.
    (2)

Character
    Otomis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I am in the same situation. I do not recall dropping this pouch? I cannot imagine why or how I did. After reaching out to GMs; it becomes a vicious circle of emails telling me to follow the steps I have previously already followed several times over. Completely automated, not review or human interaction what so ever. I have been a subscriber to either FFXI or FFXIV for ~18 years and supporter of SquareEnix (SquareSoft) since the 1980s. At this point, it seems the best course of action is to cancel all subscriptions and never look back.
    (1)