Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Loshiniloi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    What I'm curious about is what about Valaineral will make him more usable than August or AAEV when it comes to tanking. Whenever I'm doing just any battlefields in general or Macrocosmics, I usually rely on AAEV to do the tanking(still waiting for the day Yoran-Oran moves AWAY from the danger zone), and it never crossed my mind till the recent update what about Valaineral makes him stand out as oppose to mainstays like August or AAEV.
    (1)

Player
    AoE tanking. The thing players have been asking for, for........ over a decade.

He's not GOOD at it. But the only option for it. Still complete garbage as a tank comparatively. But being the first tank you get, that's "fair". It's good for mission battles with multiple enemies that newer players would in theory have issues with.
    (1)
    Last edited by Yvone; 10-14-2021 at 05:14 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Loshiniloi View Post
    What I'm curious about is what about Valaineral will make him more usable than August or AAEV when it comes to tanking. Whenever I'm doing just any battlefields in general or Macrocosmics, I usually rely on AAEV to do the tanking(still waiting for the day Yoran-Oran moves AWAY from the danger zone), and it never crossed my mind till the recent update what about Valaineral makes him stand out as oppose to mainstays like August or AAEV.
    At the start of a fight he now uses an aoe ws right away and follows it up with aggro building, so if you're fighting more than one monster he very good. The main problem previously was at the start of a fight the tank would flash at the main mob and the adds would go kill your whm, or at least whack them about for a while and use up a lot of mp. There were ways around that but it was still difficult.

AAEV from my limited testing is still the better tank, she holds aggro better and takes less damage but she lacks the aoe to stop fights being messy against multiple opponents at the start.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    His survivability is still pretty poor though, needs something to enhance Defenses, AAEV run circles around him.
    (1)

Character
    Divtroh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    With all the changes going on, let the players be abble to change the race!!! we need this!!!
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    What is error 4006 and what did you change to make it start happening. It's only started happening since the recent update.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2