Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Someone live streaming stealing from your customers

Not a great look. You've got a guy impersonating an NPC "stealing" from your customers. Quite hilarious really.
    (0)

Player
    I'm convinced Odoro works for the STF. Anyways they can't read this cuz its in English, maybe they can but they won't cuz it's in English.
    (1)

Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    He already got a su5 weapon from someone on asura
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    everyone knows about this idk how so many people fall for it.

But NPC names should generally be blocked from being character names in the first place.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-14-2021 at 07:09 AM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm disgusted at how low some people will stoop, what a psycho, just imagine him sitting there happy hes scamming people and making them angry and upset. I can't imagine such a disgusting sub human would be an upstanding person in real life! SE do something about this monster!
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/5...asurago-figure

His link to his stream in the thread, I don't want to post it here because maybe they will block me lol.
    (0)

7. 10-14-2021 12:32 PM

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Why so many people never read game instructions and learn to hit [F8] to target the nearest NPC (which would SKIP the bot Odoro) in order to target Oboro (with a green name fyi).

If the player is too "excited" or rushing or not being careful enough to realize it is NOT an NPC (they give a TOTALLY different response when checked, targeted, interacted with), then can only say it's just as much their fault, like when buying something from the Auction House and spending 10-1000x too much on a bid then realizing how much they lost, even though it ASKS you 3x if this is ok.

Same thing for bazaar purchase. It literally verifies the purchase multiple times BEFORE it completes. You rush thru it and don't read the screen; your fault too. Hopefully learned a lesson.

"Go throw another few coins into that wishing well...."
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Except he has been known to randomly start trading players in the area near Oboro, which means if someone does F8 it will target the NPC and trade and it will look very similar if someone isn't paying attention. Just because someone messes up doesn't make it ok, so stop with the victim shaming.
    (0)

Player
    he sunk my battleship
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Except he has been known to randomly start trading players in the area near Oboro, which means if someone does F8 it will target the NPC and trade and it will look very similar if someone isn't paying attention. Just because someone messes up doesn't make it ok, so stop with the victim shaming.
    The thing is, even the trade window itself looks different with an NPC vs a player. There is no second item window because NPCs never trade items to you.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast