Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Bots will just spam the other worlds and sell gil there if they can't get on Asura.

People will often quit if they can't get on Asura. I would of quit if I could not get to Asura when I returned years ago, I wanted lots of people around.
    The bot problem on Asura is simple proof that they go where the most people are. the difference in RMT bots on Asura vs the majority of t he other worlds is night and day. They don't need the same number of bots for the demand.

Balance is the best for everyone.

And no, people aren't going to quit if they can't get on Asura. There are other servers that have considerable populations. They just aren't overcrowded.

And personally, I hate the way the game handles crowds of people. The displayed character limit is too low and I hate the people constantly popping in and out of existence. It makes something that could be fun a lot less fun.
    Asura is overcrowded. It hit its population limit- something that has never happened before. Just because you don't see 100 people in every single zone (which I wouldn't want) doesn't mean it isn't overcrowded. Asura has llong since reached the point where problems like botting and wait times and inaccessible content for some people are absolutely going to outweigh the sense of a crowd of people around them.

As I've told you before, you do not represent the community. There is a full range of different kinds of people with different desires and priorities. As long as Asura remains full, at least one other server, probably odin or bahamut, will be gaining users. Then there's at least a few options for the "OMG SHOW ME THE CROWDS!" people. The best experience however, would be available to all if the populations were balanced. The original world pass system was originally created to help ensure server populations stayed balanced. They changed it because it was annoying and confusing for people to be able to join up with their friends, which was a reasonable concern, but it also created the situation we have today, where people operate under the assumption that more must be better, even though that's not always true.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    All they had to do was delete 50,000 rmt accounts... anyways

I once said that transferring to asura to sell/buy stuff was not a thing, that no one spends 36 dollars for that. I humbly take that stance back and apologize for those ignorant comments awhile back. I now understand it is very much a thing and why it is a thing. Even now I am forced to understand it as apparently the only source of most SU3 AH gear like baayami gear on Q seems to be from a goblin npc. Seriously, it's a disaster. I'm not even going to complain about the higher prices for HQs. I'd settle just for a supply. I blame mostly the mats and goblin NPC driving NQs to prices so low that it's difficult to focus on that gear to make money. IDK. I just want my NQ set of baayami, and a HQ set down the road in the not too distant future.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3