Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Hypocritical? My STF report thread? o.o

Go to my profile and you will see I only have one thread I created.

I don't think it will happen any time soon.
    I never said anything about how many threads you made, that wasn't part of the point at all.
    You can't be making the punishment of bots your life's work and then also argue that bots are good because there's more stuff on the AH. Personally I don't want to buy stuff from bots if I can avoid it.

I'm sure a few people have already created characters on other servers rather than wait for something to happen.

And there are always some people who want to transfer, but don't want to enough to spend money on it.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I never said anything about how many threads you made, that wasn't part of the point at all.
    You can't be making the punishment of bots your life's work and then also argue that bots are good because there's more stuff on the AH. Personally I don't want to buy stuff from bots if I can avoid it.

I'm sure a few people have already created characters on other servers rather than wait for something to happen.

And there are always some people who want to transfer, but don't want to enough to spend money on it.
    That's fine. Let your servers be opened, at the same time, mine should stay opened so I can bring my friend to try she has been stuck for.

She said she used to play Everquest Adventures on the PS2 years ago and I told her FFXI can be like it but better graphics. Show your respects please.
    (0)

Hypocritical? My STF report thread? o.o

Go to my profile and you will see I only have one thread I created.

I don't think it will happen any time soon.
    Don't, you know? All mithras are the same person.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's fine. Let your servers be opened, at the same time, mine should stay opened so I can bring my friend to try she has been stuck for.
    Or you can move to any server but Shiva with one of those free transfers I said they should offer and you can meet your friend there.

Of course, if the community didn't encourage everyone to pile onto one server this wouldn't have happened in the first place.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Or you can move to any server but Shiva with one of those free transfers I said they should offer and you can meet your friend there.

Of course, if the community didn't encourage everyone to pile onto one server this wouldn't have happened in the first place.
    Maybe, this time, I am staying on Asura. I wouldn't be leaving my linkshell since I am being loved by many players. I just reminded myself by my own thread why the old content is over and there is no reason at any moment why I should move to another server.

By show your respects, I mean do not post in an attempt to annoy someone who has had an issue with Asura like Yvone's thread. The more I read more I realize but a dog and cat fighting show is very silly, don't you think? That has been going on for years and you can't stop him and not even SE can. Of course, that won't be easy for both the community and SE but they have to try.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Maybe, this time, I am staying on Asura. I wouldn't be leaving my linkshell since I am being loved by many players. I just reminded myself by my own thread why the old content is over and there is no reason at any moment why I should move to another server.

By show your respects, I mean do not post in an attempt to annoy someone who has had an issue with Asura like Yvone's thread. The more I read more I realize but a dog and cat fighting show is very silly, don't you think? That has been going on for years and you can't stop him and not even SE can. Of course, that won't be easy for both the community and SE but they have to try.
    (I initially thought I was replying to Yv, but at least this time it's mostly relevant except for the "except Shiva" part. by all means, come lol)

Yes, it is pretty pointless.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-07-2021 at 04:27 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (I initially thought I was replying to Yv, but at least this time it's mostly relevant except for the "except Shiva" part. by all means, come lol)

Yes, it is pretty pointless.
    Please come to Asura if you feel like coming. (It’s all up to you.)
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please come to Asura if you feel like coming. (It’s all up to you.)
    {Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.}

<3
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvone View Post
    Because money. The only reason it's being fixed in the first place. The only reason asura is like it is in the first place. People don't want to spend $18 to find a different spot and then another $18 when it doesn't work and they have to go back.
    Are you saying a company made and is running a game for money, THIS. IS. AN. OUTRAGE!

Next you will be saying people work only for money.
    (1)

Player
    No, on the contrary, they're very good for the game.

On top of slowing down bot creation (something I'm sure y'all have noticed), it means more players on other servers. And they deserve those players.
    Bots will just spam the other worlds and sell gil there if they can't get on Asura.

People will often quit if they can't get on Asura. I would of quit if I could not get to Asura when I returned years ago, I wanted lots of people around.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast