Thread: Fatigue

Character
    Jaroth
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Fatigue

Why is fatigue still in the game? The RMT have moved on to other ways to make money. Do you have fatigue enabled for other crafts? If so, ok, no worries. If not, why do we still have fatigue for fishing and chocobo digging?
    (2)
    Last edited by FordPrefect; 09-30-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's not just about RMT, it's an economic control lever. And the prices on anything you can obtain from those activities are influenced by it. You'll have to accept that if they do remove it, prices for your goods will drop, and in many cases vendoor prices as well. If you're okay with that, well, remove away I guess.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    If you're hitting fatigue every day fishing, you're either botting or wasting way too much time with it. When I actually tried to cap that because stupidly large number of GP fish for the day it took me over 3 hours, not sure how many exactly because I have to take breaks from that trash.
    Chocobo digging, i can hit fatigue in <15 minutes, it really is far too low. Generally can't even get a full stack of the good items. (HMP is 0~2 from what I've seen in months of digging)
    (2)

Character
    Jaroth
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Good points all around! My gripe was more about digging, because it does seem crazy low to hit the threshold even with very slow digs, it just seems to tap out so quickly. As for fishing, yes I'm 110 and don't necessarily think I could hit the limit, unless I was really bored or in hospital with nothing to do.
    (0)
    Last edited by FordPrefect; 10-01-2021 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    If you're hitting fatigue every day fishing, you're either botting or wasting way too much time with it.
    Fishing is something you can do while paying almost no attention to it. Put it on the other monitor while you're working and /fish a few times in downtime.
    (2)
    It's your server.