World: Siren
    Main Job: White Mage, Lv.99
    Support Job: Scholar
    Area and Coordinates: Reisenjima Warp 9, and Escha - Zitah Warp 6
    Party or Solo: Tested Solo, First noticed in alliance
    NPC Name: N/A
    Monster Name: Vinipata, Revetaur
    Steps:
    Fought Vinipata several times, our linkshell runs HELM fights every saturday and have killed him many times in the past. I have a Mastered White mage with all the best cursna gear in the game other then the EMP club. after failing to remove doom after 10+ tries I later tested cursna on the doom from the Revetaur NM, and could not remove doom in 40 more tries, even with my best set. Holy water still seems to work though.
    I think cursna has been broken somehow since the last patch, but I cannot prove that. But I have not been able to get doom off vinipata since or the other mob listed. and a few others. How well holy water works really had me confused. But vinipata prevents item use, so cursna has to be cast.

Thank you for your time in looking into this, I didn't think it was GM report worthy but I'm very concerned I've never had this problem before, I'm very experienced WHM, and others are having the issue too, a SCH named Barly tested with me too

*Edit: on 12/4/2021 I was able to remove doom several times when we fought Vinipata today. I'm not sure if adjustments were made or if my previous experiences was a rare math fluke. But I wanted to note it here
    (2)
    Last edited by Shuko; 12-05-2021 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Today was able to remove doom from vinipata