My Vana'diel Banquet Campaign (NA / EU) - Discussion/Practice Thread

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the My Vana'diel Banquet Campaign and practice posting your submissions.

The full details and rules for the campaign can be found here.

When you are ready, please share your entry post in the Official Submission Thread.
    (2)
    Danielle "Okieeomi" Grafft - Community Team

Character
    Nyayuka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Am Japanese FFXI user.
    I have one question for the qualification.

2) You must have a North American or European Square Enix Account.
    >>I always log in to the server from Japan.
    Japanese Square Enix account user can join and apply my banquet to the event?

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
    Nyayuka
    (4)

Character
    Safsenna
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hi, would I be able to make other entries for the contest and just let y'all pick just one of mine. This event seems fun and I'd just like to come up with others to show off I don't do twitter so all my posts would be on the official forms.

Also @Okieeomi I'd love for you guys to share some of yours for this contest too! thx~ . /wave
    (1)

Character
    Scrooge
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Vana’diel Banquet Title: Picnic with the Gods
    Item 1: Bowl of Ambrosia
    Item 2: Loaf of pain de neige
    Item 3: Bottle of Amrita
    Item 4: Cherry macaron

I chose these foods not only because they are delicious but many chefs spent days/weeks trying (struggling) to craft some of their cursed versions. So what better way to relax than enjoying their purified versions on a picnic in Ru\\'Aun Gardens. The calming scenery and music paired with a delicious feast. The bread to help get those last bits of ambrosia in the bowl and the light flavorful macaron to cleanse your palate at the end of an amazing meal. By yourself or with close adventuring friends, it truly would feel like you were on a divine picnic.

Prize: Byakko Mask
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by NyaYuka View Post
    Am Japanese FFXI user.
    I have one question for the qualification.

2) You must have a North American or European Square Enix Account.
    >>I always log in to the server from Japan.
    Japanese Square Enix account user can join and apply my banquet to the event?

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
    Nyayuka
    Hello NyaYuka,

Unfortunately, for this specific campaign it would be available for North American and European Square Enix Account holders. That said, while we cannot guarantee the outcome, we'll consider to see if it would be possible so that everyone can participate in future campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lsenna View Post
    Hi, would I be able to make other entries for the contest and just let y'all pick just one of mine. This event seems fun and I'd just like to come up with others to show off I don't do twitter so all my posts would be on the official forms.

Also @Okieeomi I'd love for you guys to share some of yours for this contest too! thx~ . /wave
    Hello Lsenna,

You're more than welcome to submit as much as you'd like; however, please note that we can only reward to the first qualified submission per account.
    One (1) submission per account. If multiple submissions are posted, only the first submission will be accepted.
    Thank you,
    (2)

Character
    Nyayuka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Hi Zhexos,

Thanks for your reply.
    Oh…that is a bit unfortunate.
    I am looking forward to future event