Player

Add an additional moghouse storage with mog wardrobes.

Mog wardrobes right now are not widely used at all, to increase takeup I would highly suggest you add another mog house storage slot with each mog wardrobe.

Have this new storage area only accessible from mog house floor 2 (I don't want longer loading in base mog house, stick it on floor 2), in order to alleviate loading issues and give this areas more use.

This would increase the amount of players that would want to pay for mog wardrobe and also lead to less packing of mog wardrobes since players can put stuff in the other area.

FFXI has massive storage issues because you can play all jobs on one character, the game is 19 years old so we have lots of sentimental items, the game has mas amounts of materials you need to keep hold of (ambu items), the game forces you to use up mog house space to decorate your mog house (why is this even a thing) and because the cosmetic system also uses up inventory space.

We need inventory space as well as the utility of mog wardrobes for gear swaps.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Mog wardrobes right now are not widely used at all.
    wat

(3)
    It's your server.

Player
    Only serious endgame players need a mog wardrobe, serious endgame players are still a minority.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I can't remember where exactly it was, but I'm pretty sure I remember them mentioning (two or so years ago?) a possibility for new (most likely) additional fee-storage to be added if they get the okay for it... but I don't think they mentioned it ever after.

I wonder if it's still on the todo-list.

I've never used the wardrobes that require an additional fee so far. I still manage to keep equipment around for mainly SAM, NIN, and THF, but if I still actively played RDM or some other magey type as well... I'd definitely need to play with the storage slips a lot more than I do now.

I keep a lot of useless stuff around too though, because reasons (definitely might need /this/ thing on some adventure!), and a lot of it is non-equipment stuff as well, so the wardrobes lose usefulness to me there.

And yeah... my Mog Safe is literally full of furnishing, of which all but a few are event items and statues. Mog Safe 2 is nearly the same, with a bunch of non-event items included. Floor two looks like a yard sale (or something like that) someone once said.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.