Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WTF IS GOING ON

You aren't wrong but I was just answering your question. We're adults but it's still against forum rules.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Player
    It shows that there's no one at the wheel on the English side, while the Japanese side gets consistent moderation.

This thread breaks the forum's rules, so it would normally get deleted. I'm sure a person or two probably reported it, IDK.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Considering the time since their last post, its' entirely possible it's been actioned in some way with a temp suspension or something.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Considering the time since their last post, its' entirely possible it's been actioned in some way with a temp suspension or something.
    I thought when that happened, their avatar and character data would disappear from the post.

Still though, I'd think the post would have been deleted at least.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    I thought when that happened, their avatar and character data would disappear from the post.

Still though, I'd think the post would have been deleted at least.
    The post which resulted in the suspension might be actioned but a ban by itself doesn't automatically result in content removal, that would be a separate action. vBulletin was for a long time the most popular discussion forum software, now anyone who utilizes forums pretty much builds their own solution instead of using a third party one. So I'm fairly familiar with it..
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    maybe i should buy their services maybe i should RMT like 99% of the player base maybe i should use speed hacks i don't understand why you are ignoring this problem

Final Fantasy XI, also known as Final Fantasy XI Online, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game, developed and published by Square Enix as the eleventh main installment of the Final Fantasy

its not a single player game you allowed the players to have the tools to box neglecting the people who dont box for stuff like nyzule they would just go in with their 3 characters, and no matter how much u fucking yell u dont get any replies

I DONT WANT TO DO THIS A 4TH TIME SOLO FOR 150K POINTS JESUS CHRIST
    I feel your pain, and I agree. They should value and make low and mid level content always hard and challenging , no matter the level (an actually effective and obligatory level sync that trully brings player power down to the intended original for that content in question is a good solution). People should always group up, low, mid level also. Limiting trustes to two per person and three per group would be nice, incentive people to group for low and mid level content too, without being ever able to steamroll trough it (good level sync enforced ).
    Removing Raphsodies of Vana Diel Key Items that break the game making leveling insanely fast is a good idea to value the game content too. It's already way too fast and not a grind at all to level up now a days without any help of the RoV Key Items, with them things are just silly, it's easy mode, game journalist mode.
    They could also add high level content in low and mid level areas to populate them, make players having to sumon notorious monsters in said areas ou hide notorious monster in them, so that new players can see crowds of higher level players moving around in those areas, etc..

Just some ideas to improve the game, really.
    (0)

The joy's of Asura, great isn't it?

Thankfully, other World's are not like that, less players but they value teamwork.
    (1)

Player
    Yes Asura is great, you have confused your own personal preference for a universal one.

Asura is awesome, for people that like that kind of experience. Everything in life has negatives, for people that like what asura offers they decide the negatives are outweighed by the positives.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 10-10-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Yes Asura is great, you have confused your own personal preference for a universal one.

Asura is awesome, for people that like that kind of experience. Everything in life has negatives, for people that like what asura offers they decide the negatives are outweighed by the positives.
    My opinion is from my experience of moving to Asura and then moving back to my original World, everything I was told about how great Asura is was a complete lie.

I spent hours of my time outside the Salvage entry area reporting Bots, had success.
    Unable to enter anyway, because there is hundreds of people running Bots. No Salvage, can't access it on Asura.

Next up is Dynamis, every area botted including the new areas, pay to get clears or join random groups that fail as Bots join to make sure the run fails. No Dynamis.
    (Yes established groups do it no problem, getting invited to one however...)

What about Crafting and Craft-Shields, Nope, its all Botted and controlled by Craft-Exploit HQ factories, making a Shield is close to impossible with 24/7 365 days of the year Sphere Factories in every area.

What about farming Sparks, nope, Botted players Botting Sparks in every, single, area that is worth Spark farming.

Token farming, Leveling can be done solo on any World, Asura offers nothing in the way of help or teaming up.

Endgame event's consist of paying for drops. I wont go into detail but the OP should give you a hint.

So that leaves what, running around looking at hundreds of AFK/BOT characters, reading shouts non-stop spammed 24/7 of mostly Gil sellers, Mercenary Services or worse.
    Not to mention being in a Linkshell of hundreds of players, mostly Bots, peoples Alts, what fun.

I gave it a shot for Six months and like my friends regret every minute of it. But it did have one positive, I highly value Quetzalcoatl and its smaller community now.

Anyway, didn't have time to hide my main characters details in my post by setting a Lv1 alt, but to the OP, why not try playing on another World?
    (4)

Player
    Anyway, didn't have time to hide my main characters details in my post by setting a Lv1 alt
    Lol, you child.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3