Thread: WTF IS GOING ON

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

WTF IS GOING ON

I STARTED MAKING MY 4TH MYTHIC DID MY EINHERJAR/ TURNED MY ALEX YELLED FOR NYZULE FOR FUCKING 5 HOURS NO RESPONSE WENT SOLO WASTED MY TIME FOR 10K TOKENS AND THAN TO HAVE PPL SEND ME TELLS FOR 50M FOR F'ng TOKENS INSTEAD OF GROUPING UP WTH ARE YOU DOING SQUARE ENIX WTF ARE YOU DOING WTF ARE YOU DOING MAKE THIS A SINGLE PLAYER OR FUCKING BANN PEOPLE BANN WINDOWER FUCK OFF AM DONE AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT, THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING
    (1)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 09-11-2021 at 03:44 PM.

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    maybe i should buy their services maybe i should RMT like 99% of the player base maybe i should use speed hacks i don't understand why you are ignoring this problem

Final Fantasy XI, also known as Final Fantasy XI Online, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game, developed and published by Square Enix as the eleventh main installment of the Final Fantasy

its not a single player game you allowed the players to have the tools to box neglecting the people who dont box for stuff like nyzule they would just go in with their 3 characters, and no matter how much u fucking yell u dont get any replies

I DONT WANT TO DO THIS A 4TH TIME SOLO FOR 150K POINTS JESUS CHRIST
    (1)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 09-11-2021 at 03:21 PM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Nyzul is old content, I get you, but only reason to do is for mythic

Unless they update Nyzul and give a reason to do, you're always going to struggle with getting people to do
    (0)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    Nyzul is old content, I get you, but only reason to do is for mythic

Unless they update Nyzul and give a reason to do, you're always going to struggle with getting people to do
    i know its not about that tho its about doing it faster and grp up but its fine i guess i can struggle and solo for a (4th time making a myth is frustrating solo) i am just too frustrated that player made tools are screwing the game for the average player and its starting to effect me i guess i may have over reacted because of some 1 sending me a tell 50m for token farms while i can solo it steadily, or find a grp to finish it faster
    (0)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 09-11-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I understand, I won a cats eye from the last mog bonanza, I've done 6 mythic's, I really can't put myself through nyzul or einherjar again.... It's no longer a challenge, but a drag
    (0)

Player
    It's easier to solo, you are less likely to get the multiple light lamps.

People want to solo, it's old content. If you just did handful of each a day it would be less annoying, but you're trying to spam it all at once.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Ask your friends who you team up with for odyssey, omen, and dynaD to token farm w/ you.
    I have more than a full mythic worth of tokens and nearly a full einherjar spare from just joining friends when they were making their own.
    Generally three of us will team up when someone's making a mythic.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    I STARTED MAKING MY 4TH MYTHIC DID MY EINHERJAR/ TURNED MY ALEX YELLED FOR NYZULE FOR FUCKING 5 HOURS NO RESPONSE WENT SOLO WASTED MY TIME FOR 10K TOKENS AND THAN TO HAVE PPL SEND ME TELLS FOR 50M FOR F'ng TOKENS INSTEAD OF GROUPING UP WTH ARE YOU DOING SQUARE ENIX WTF ARE YOU DOING WTF ARE YOU DOING MAKE THIS A SINGLE PLAYER OR FUCKING BANN PEOPLE BANN WINDOWER FUCK OFF AM DONE AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT, THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING
    If that's the kind of attitude you have, I wouldn't want to do anything with you either.
    (3)

Insert "LOL ur mistake was joining Asura XDXDXDXD" post here
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    calm down man lol
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast