Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTF IS GOING ON

Player
    If Square fixed the way lamps work, more would group up.

I remember doing this back in the day at level 75 cap for someone in my ls, it sucked far worse. He needed a full party every time he want and very often a complex lamp layout ruined the runs.
    (0)

Character
    Bobst
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Please dont let the mercs set you off. If you hate merc's and dont want to see them around, asura might not be the best place for you. In any case, I suggest getting into a good linkshell, if your not already and trying to run with them. Utilizing a voice chat (discord) with friends makes that stuff much more efficient. Many people in my linkshell do tokens frequently, even people that dont need them right now, just to help out others who need it. Good luck with your mythic!
    (2)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharly View Post
    If that's the kind of attitude you have, I wouldn't want to do anything with you either.
    ofcourse i will have a shitty attitude after yelling hours for nyzule 1/3 and no response and than get a tell from RMT 50M for 150k tokens of course i will have this attitude, its fine i don't want to play with you either if thats how you see things close minded and just assuming
    (0)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 09-13-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    I STARTED MAKING MY 4TH MYTHIC DID MY EINHERJAR/ TURNED MY ALEX YELLED FOR NYZULE FOR FUCKING 5 HOURS NO RESPONSE WENT SOLO WASTED MY TIME FOR 10K TOKENS AND THAN TO HAVE PPL SEND ME TELLS FOR 50M FOR F'ng TOKENS INSTEAD OF GROUPING UP WTH ARE YOU DOING SQUARE ENIX WTF ARE YOU DOING WTF ARE YOU DOING MAKE THIS A SINGLE PLAYER OR FUCKING BANN PEOPLE BANN WINDOWER FUCK OFF AM DONE AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT, THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING
    Me the one closed minded? Look in the mirror. You also specifically state things so I have to assume nothing. You are ranting and raving and blaming everything for not having people to play with but yourself. Make some friends and be social and maybe join a LS instead of blaming everything else.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Just because they were merc'ing something doesn't mean they're RMT. Of my friends who play the game, 10 of them currently or at some point merc'd for gil. No RMT, they use it to fund their own mythics and other high end items.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    ofcourse i will have a shitty attitude after yelling hours for nyzule 1/3 and no response and than get a tell from RMT 50M for 150k tokens of course i will have this attitude, its fine i don't want to play with you either if thats how you see things close minded and just assuming
    I mean posting in all caps, no periods and lots of typos because you're clearly rage typing implies to me that you might get upset kind of easily. I'm sure you're not always that way but it makes one wonder how easy you are to set off.

Also, consider transferring off Asura. Yes, there won't be as many people but there also won't be the bots. I'd honestly argue it will be easier to get help, on the smaller servers people tend to be more willing to help others.
    +
    (2)

Player
    Well, if anyone needed proof that no one's paying close attention to the English side of this site, here you have it.

Several days later and this thread's still up.
    (0)

Player
    Why would it be removed.
    (0)

plz no ban thx
    (0)
    Last edited by Catmato; 09-14-2021 at 11:27 PM.
    It's your server.

Player
    I mean it's a FFXI forum, we are all old enough to have seen swearing before. Don't see the big deal personally but whatever, they will delete it when they get around to it if they want to. Who cares if they don't really, not like it's as slur or something.

Some of you are like "my puritan eyes, nooo! not the f word! ;-; help me jebus, my eyes are burned"
    (2)
    Last edited by Pixela; 09-14-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast