Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

September 2021 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Thank you for your hard work but please address some of the bugs in the accepted bugs section. (Augmented Sinister Reign gear is still not deliverable on the same account and I could really use the inventory space).

More insight into expanding wardrobes would be helpful. (Even if you increase the size of the containers, loading times in all zones, like Ambuscade, HTBF, etc will incur a delay for all gear to be loaded. For example, expecting Relic Armor job ability augments will only work if that item and it's container have been loaded into memory. Today this takes about 40-50 seconds per zone).

Annual updates to Beastmaster pets would be helpful. If you make 11 current jugs I-level 119, you can get rid of Beast Affinity altogether and give us a more meaningful front-line ability from Group 2 merits: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...l=1#post635455 (I vote to give Beastmaster Jug Pet buffs the Diffusion ability!)
    (2)

Character
    Kamiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    The Voracious Resurgence, at least as far as I've played, doesn't feel like high-level content. Instead, it feels like low-level content whose fights are high-level for no real reason. While there have been amusing moments in the story, the writing has overall made me feel as though the threat at hand is little more than an excuse to push players through a series of slice-of-life quests you had ideas for. It doesn't actually feel as though the world is at stake even though it theoretically should be. It's not the worst writing the game has had, but it's certainly not up to XI's best standards or to the hype.

If you aren't sure what to do with characters as powerful as exist now, may I suggest a Rhazowa expansion? That place sounds incredibly dangerous, and therefore perfect as a place to really stretch our abilities to the breaking point. Don't make gear any stronger -- a lot of us miss the 75-cap era, when we could trust that all level 75 gear was equally valuable in different ways -- but do give us a good reason we need it that makes sense in the world. An expansion in a place like Rhazowa, which seems like it ought to be full of zones that feel like perpetual raids, would serve that purpose.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    when we could trust that all level 75 gear was equally valuable in different way
    This was never really true, there's a substantial difference between gear available initially at level 75 and gear available just before the level cap went up. Just as there is now a substantial difference between the first i119 gear and that which is available now.

The only reason 75 cap was so memorable was that it stayed for so long there was a point where we more or less expected that it was going to stay that way forever.
    (0)

Character
    Loshiniloi
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm actually scared of the new Ambuscade. It sounds like Fu from Omen and in LS events, they always never try to go for the buff-murder strat. The strat where you overdose Fu with buffs and then curbstomp it the moment you have the PLD pop Invincible. Not saying the strat never works have heard stories and seen it happen a couple of times but the LS votes to "Play it safe" and just whittle it down. Is Resurgence planning to go into Zilart or Chains of Promy after we finish up the Aht Urghan leg I wonder? I honestly hope we can see more of the area in the northlands tied to the Gigas, they were a pivotal part of Wings of the Goddess and we never hear much of their Empire from up North outside of rumors
    (1)
    Anime-Gunpla Fan, Roleplayer, Gaming Addict don't send help! Master Samurai of Siren Server. I assure you *picks up Sledgehammer* I know exactly what I'm doing! Message for discord, telegram or roleplay profile.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

skill up sheets

Theres gotta be an easier way to get skill up sheets. i have 7 characters with almost full sparks and i cannot barely cap healing magic not even the shield to go with it, its become impossible to make a character from scratch thanks to the nerfing and the stopping gillfarmers, why dont you just boot them out, if they get another character boot them as well, keep booting till they quit. it takes a long time to make a character so maybe that will slow them down a little at least.
    (0)

Player
    Mog wardrobes are a utility storage space, they are for people who want more macro space for capes etc.

This limits the audience of players that want to pay for them to the most hardcore.

If you made Mog Wardrobe = Mog Wardrobe + an 80 extra mog house storage space more people would buy them for storage space.

If you put them on mog house floor 2, then it would get around the loading time issue too.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    This limits the audience of players that want to pay for them to the most hardcore.
    I'm not sure I know anyone who doesn't have extra wardrobes.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Player
    Because you play with a specific niche of endgame players.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I think Wardrobes 3 and 4 are utilized by most people's main characters, so I don't know if it's fair to call it "niche" ....but it would be interesting of SE to chime in and say "Hello XX% of Level 99 characters use Wardrobe3 and 4. Thank you"

But in any case, it doesn't really matter until they reveal what they're going to implement for this storage solution.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast