Character
    Jez
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Arciela's Grace +1, Adoulin's Refuge +1, and Ygnas's Resolve +1 exchangable?

Hello, I did a search and didn't see this anywhere so I apologize if I missed it.

Is it possible to make the mission rewards in the title (Arciela's Grace +1, Adoulin's Refuge +1, and Ygnas's Resolve +1) exchangeable somehow?

A long time ago, I picked "Arciela's Grace +1" and while I don't necessarily regret my choice the reality is that I no longer play Black Mage nor other mages as frequently as I once did and would rather switch to another reward.

Would it be possible to switch once a week or some other lockout for 50 or 100k Bayld like it is with the rings? A quest to give us the choice again wouldn't be so bad either.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    From what I can see, the answer seems to be no. I've had no reason to trade mine out, but I did read somewhere that someone threw theirs away and couldn't get another back. Sorry if this wasn't helpful
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    There was a comment related to this back in 2017 (Freshly Picked Vana'diel 31 Digest), but I don't think anything ever came out of it (yet):

Heirloom necklaces (Adoulin's Refuge, Arciela's Grace, Ygnas's Resolve)
    (00:34:51)
    We have been receiving requests on forums and other sources to let players obtain this equipment again; however, due to quest progression flags from Seekers of Adoulin, and the addition of +1 versions, it has made the method of obtaining this quite complex; therefore we are having difficulties making this possible. However, we can take a different approach where instead of making it available as a mission reward (make it so you can obtain a similar item with the same stats), then it may be possible to resolve this issue, so we're currently looking into this approach. Please be sure to let us know your thoughts on this on the forums!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.