Allow me to preface my statement with an acknowledgement that I'm fully aware of the past abuses to the sparks gil farming that drove up inflation on many servers. I 100% agree with needing to cap the weekly purchases on items that can be sold to an NPC for gil.

That said, can we PLEASE lift the purchase limits on items that are not sellable to NPC's such as Rem's Tale Pages or Rare/Ex gear?

I personally get frustrated when I am unable to expend points beyond the 99,999 point limit and am constantly accruing Sparks that are lost because I spend most of my time capped waiting for the weekly reset.

I do not experience the same frustration and anguish with my Unity Accolades as I am still able to teleport, and participate in Unity NM battles, thus allowing me to both expend my weekly limit on items/vendor trash as well as utilize additional points in other aspects of Unity based content.

I simply ask the dev team to review what kind of level of investment it would take to reclassify items that can't be sold to NPCs as exempt from the weekly spark expenditure limits.

Thank you for your consideration!