Player

"Remove level difference penalty"

Can we get a proper explanation of what this is, what zones have currently been altered and which are going to be altered in this months patch?

I'm not seeing much difference from this at all, why should players be excited about something when there is no explanation with it?

I'm guessing this has to do with Unity NM? in that they are not actually the level they say they are and and are instead just have increased stats. If so what's the benefit of these changes to players, does it make enmity for tanks better or what?
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I believe it's related to the adjustment mentioned in Announcing the June Version Update (2021), so probably regular monsters in those areas.

That said, in July they adjusted Vanasarvik and Brekekekex, which are Voidwatch related monsters... so... I dinnæ know.

I'll need to go digging a bit more to remember what exactly this "level adjustment functionality" might be, but I kind of remember something like that from when Adoooulin was first introduced.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    They will keep telling us when they do this in new zones and they will keep not explaining fully what it is, they tell us like we should care and it seems to make no difference to anything.
    (0)