Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

My Character's Bugs

I have so many bugs associated with my account. This will be an attempt to list them all. I mainly play my one character Princessjim. I play him on Rdm Sch Smn all level 99.

The Dagger of Trials used to unlock Evisceration is not keeping trck of Weaponskill points or if it is its not getting rid of its latent effect. i have well into a 1000 points associated with that weapon by now and i dont know what to do with it.

I cant get tuning fork of water from the Taru in Norg. i got all the other tuning forks. But this Taru just says the line thats he hurts all over then stops talking to me, im trying to get the items to get Fenrir.

My Hste Gear Dual Weild traits and double triple and quadruple attack gear is not being calculated correctly for my character when im playing. Neither is my accuracy or my attack. /checkparam doesnt bring up the menu. I cannot battle Apex monster at all due to this, because i cant land a hit on them at all even with the besst accuacy food and a B rating in the weapon. Im even using 119 weapons with added skill which shouldnt be nessicary.

My bloodpact rages do no damage whatsoever against even relatively weak monsters nd im geared correctly.

This is just a list of what i can think of now, i will keep this thread posted as more comes to me.

How can an account become so comprimised?
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also Enmity is in some way really screwed up for my character, i have 5+ enmity merits for my Character and i cant generate any enmity no matter what i do, i use Flsh and Stun and it has no Effect on Enmity no matter what
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    For trial by water, you do need fame level 4, do you know what your fame level is for Norg?

For your other issues, it may be useful to share some examples of the gear you are using, both melee for accuracy issues and blood pact gear for smn
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    pics, my friend, we need pics. What you're fighting and what you're using on them, etc.

There's a reason for everything.
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i figured this could be the problem, but i wanted to report it anyway, ill look into it
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My MAB set for ANYTHING including Aeolian Edge Weaponskill is completely wrong not even closely coming to the damage i should be dealing out
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My Store TP Gear isnt being Calculated correctly either
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The Defense Down on my Nitric Baselard is not being calculated correctly either. Or is it proccing correctly, its not behaving the way it should imean.

And it would Proc on Titan Prime, but non of the other Avatar Primes, which thats wrong too
    (0)
    Last edited by Princessjim; 08-31-2021 at 08:54 PM.

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My Enspells from Bloodpact Wards arent doing much damage and dont seem to be based off skill level like there supposed to either
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    so much detail. so precise with what should be happening and shouldn't.

owait, that's what is missing from all these reports.
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast