Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessjim View Post
    I cant get tuning fork of water from the Taru in Norg. i got all the other tuning forks. But this Taru just says the line thats he hurts all over then stops talking to me, im trying to get the items to get Fenrir.

My Hste Gear Dual Weild traits and double triple and quadruple attack gear is not being calculated correctly for my character when im playing. Neither is my accuracy or my attack. /checkparam doesnt bring up the menu. I cannot battle Apex monster at all due to this, because i cant land a hit on them at all even with the besst accuacy food and a B rating in the weapon. Im even using 119 weapons with added skill which shouldnt be nessicary.

My bloodpact rages do no damage whatsoever against even relatively weak monsters nd im geared correctly.
    How are you judging the gear isnt being calculated correctly?

Seems odd that your SMN skill would be capped if you still lack all avatars. That would explain the low dmg despite being "geared correctly".
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    My post was half-troll since you gave so little info, you were asking to be made fun of.

For screenshots, a good way to take them is microsoft's snipping tool which is standard w/ windows 10. tab away from the game, but nothing obstructing the part you want to screenshot, then [windows key]+[shift]+['s' key]; crop the section you want to take a screenshot of, if it doesn't automatically save the pic as a file, open paint and paste/save.
    (1)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 09-03-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Snipping tool is wonderful. They keep trying to depricate it and bury it and hide it with every passing version of windows in favor of their much more bloated and crappy newer tool for the same purpose though. Thankfully even in win11 I can still easily access it since it's pinned to my taskbar.

Literally one of the best things ever added to Windows.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Snipping tool is wonderful. They keep trying to depricate it and bury it and hide it with every passing version of windows in favor of their much more bloated and crappy newer tool for the same purpose though.
    What's crappy and bloated about Snip & Sketch? IMO it works great and being able to activate it anywhere instantly with a keyboard shortcut is incredibly useful.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    What's crappy and bloated about Snip & Sketch? IMO it works great and being able to activate it anywhere instantly with a keyboard shortcut is incredibly useful.
    There's no reason the original can't be used with a keyboard shortcut, so that's not much of a plus. But I went with pinning it to the taskbar.

The original tool has a much simpler interface with all the controls right there the instant you open the app, where S&S uses a bizzare setup with a gaint empty window that requires you to click the singular existing button to get access to all the controls that Snipping Tool provides up front. They made some other bizzare design decisions as well- To snip on a delay, Snipping Tool has a button clearly marked Delay where you can set the delay, next to all the other commands. On S&S, the delay options are fewer and hidden under an unmarked drop-down.

About the only thing I like about S&S is the ability to open an existing file, which is nice, but I may as well use a full featured image editor if I'm going to do that.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-05-2021 at 04:39 AM.

I see where the problem is. You're running Snip & Sketch from the start menu or a shortcut. Using the universal windows keyboard shortcut Win+Shift+S brings up the buttons instantly. I honestly had no idea there was even a window at all. I was wondering where the bloat was because in my head, the program was just 4 snip option buttons and a close button. It does seem that there's no way to snip on a delay using the keyboard shortcut, but I'm curious what the use case is for having a delay anyway.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I see where the problem is. You're running Snip & Sketch from the start menu or a shortcut. Using the universal windows keyboard shortcut Win+Shift+S brings up the buttons instantly. I honestly had no idea there was even a window at all. I was wondering where the bloat was because in my head, the program was just 4 snip option buttons and a close button. It does seem that there's no way to snip on a delay using the keyboard shortcut, but I'm curious what the use case is for having a delay anyway.
    It really should operate that way no matter how you open it, which is a design flaw.

The behavior of S&S with the shortcut is closer to what I would want from it, but it shouldn't behave differently if I launch it some other way.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-05-2021 at 12:10 PM.

It really should operate that way no matter how you open it, which is a design flaw.

The behavior of S&S with the shortcut is closer to what I would want from it, but it shouldn't behave differently if I launch it some other way.
    You're right, it should open the same way, or at least let you get to the window with the delay options when using the shortcut. Do you have a use for the delay options? I'd assume MS found that few people were using it so they hid it, or at least made it less accessible.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're right, it should open the same way, or at least let you get to the window with the delay options when using the shortcut. Do you have a use for the delay options? I'd assume MS found that few people were using it so they hid it, or at least made it less accessible.
    The delay feature is super useful. It can be difficult to set up the screen just right without a delay. I use it for taking screenshots of console games I'm playing through my capture card. Sometimes you need to tab to other windows after you press the snip button, so the delay allows you to do that.

Snipping Tool allows you to set a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 second delay. S&S only has a 3 second and 10 second option.
    (1)

Im even using 119 weapons with added skill which shouldnt be nessicary.
    No offense intended, but it seems like you might not quite understand the current state of the game. 119 weapons are absolutely necessary to hit Apex mobs unless you have significant accuracy buffs, and even with a 119 weapon, you still need some accuracy gear.

The Defense Down on my Nitric Baselard is not being calculated correctly either. Or is it proccing correctly, its not behaving the way it should imean.

And it would Proc on Titan Prime, but non of the other Avatar Primes, which thats wrong too
    Defense Down is wind-based, so all avatars besides Titan are extremely resistant to the effects.

The delay feature is super useful. It can be difficult to set up the screen just right without a delay. I use it for taking screenshots of console games I'm playing through my capture card. Sometimes you need to tab to other windows after you press the snip button, so the delay allows you to do that.
    I think not having a separate window for Snip & Sketch limits the need for a delay since you can trigger it almost instantly at any time. Personally, I never really used snipping tool because I was used to the old method of PrtScrn > paste in MSPaint. I never bothered to look into anything else because that worked and it was what I knew. Once I found Snip & Sketch could be triggered with a keyboard shortcut, I started using it. My biggest gripe is that the editor doesn't have any way to rotate the image, but it looks like snipping tool doesn't either.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast