Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Your comments are kind of meaningless without showing us the gear you're using , what you're fighting/doing, etc.

Anecdotes are not evidence.
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i have 280 MAB on and my ninjistsu NI magic subbed is doing like no damage at all with a ton of magic accuracy
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i cant get Avatar's Favor off wehn i dont want it active anymore, and i dont know if this is normal or not, but if i dont have a summon out and i resummon a summon out the avaatar's favor icons come back up as if its active if i activated during the login
    (0)

Player
    Sounds more like your expectations are the problem, not 15 different bugs. If you check all your files and no errors are found I would imagine things are working as intended.

If you don't use the template for bug reports, your posts will not be considered by SE.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Princessjim View Post
    i cant get Avatar's Favor off wehn i dont want it active anymore, and i dont know if this is normal or not, but if i dont have a summon out and i resummon a summon out the avaatar's favor icons come back up as if its active if i activated during the login
    This is normal. Avatar's favor remains active between summons, it does not need to be re-used when you switch avatars.

I expect it's been a long time since you've played, a lot of things may have changed and you just aren't expecting it and assuming they're bugs. But if they were bugs, we'd all be complaining about them.
    (1)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    more trolls, is a SE represenitive ever going to reply to be useful, im not delisional, these are real problems
    (0)

Character
    Princessjim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    there is no way to get rid of it being active
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    As mentioned above, your post won't be considered by SE unless you fill in the official template, I'll attach a link with instructions

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...n-Game-Bugs%21

No one has been trolling you, we were simply asking for more information so we could give you some advice, I'm sorry if you feel otherwise.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    more trolls, is a SE represenitive ever going to reply to be useful, im not delisional, these are real problems
    We're not trolls, we would like to help you, but you aren't giving us enough information to work with.

SE generally doesn't help with gameplay issues like the ones you're describing, which are almost certainly not bugs but rather things that aren't working as you expect.

Again, and I say this with full sincerity, if you want help (from anyone), you're going to need to post specifics. We would happy to help you to gain insight into any potential problems, and then if we actually do find a bug, we can tell you how to report it properly so that SE can potentially address it.

If you think the damage of something is wrong, post the gear you're using, what you're fighting, a copy of the log showing exactly how much damage was done (over several uses), and we can tell you if its correct or not. But you simply have to be more specific for anyone, even SE, to help you.
    (1)

Player
    i have 280 MAB on and my ninjistsu NI magic subbed is doing like no damage at all with a ton of magic accuracy
    NIN spells from a sub will always do barely any damage. You will not have the NIN skill to do much with them.
    (2)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast