Character
    Myyahele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Cannot Complete Quest - The Long March North

I came back to FF11 after 10+ years and trying to restart the WoTG missions. I have the Crossroads of Time mission flagged and the Long March North quest flagged. I have zoned into Windurst Waters S but did not get the required CS (I thought maybe I already received it when I last played several years ago). However, I do not get a CS when I speak to Raustigne nor so I get a CS when I speak to Hauberliond (both NPCs in South Sandoria S). I do not have the key item that you receive further in the quest so I don't believe I ever started the quest.

The mission details say I need to go to Sandoria so I am pretty sure I need to somehow get the CS activated with Raustigne.

Help would be much appreciated
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This isn't a bug report, and the mission isn't bugged, is best to post things like this in the support section or general discussion.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki...ng_March_North

If you have the quest/mission flagged already, check further down the list of steps to find what you might have missed. Once started, I don't see any dependencies on other quests/missions, so check all the other steps to find where you left off.

Make sure also that you are on the mission Crossroads of Time and previously completed A Feast for Gnats.
    (1)