Thread: Lost levels

Character
    Yody
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Lost levels

After taking a break from the game for a while upon return my level 99 ranger had been reduced to a level 20 and all the gear I had for said ranger was gone is there any way to resolve this issue?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    sounds like your account may have been compromised, about the only way that can happen. But it's unlikely that anything can be done.

The good news is leveling up is absurdly easy now so at least there's that.
    (0)

Character
    Yody
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Normally I would agree that I had been hacked but to de level from 99-20 and only take or drop ranger gear and leave 2mil Gil is very unlikely however I do agree leveling is super easy compared to the old days.
    (0)

Player
    To be honest, I have absolutely never heard of this occurring to anyone in the entire time I've played this game.

I feel like you're either confused about the state of your character when you left it or are confused thinking this would work in getting free levels and gear.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

It's not possible to lose experience points in any way I can think of at, or below level 30 since the May 10, 2011 (JST) Version Update, so there probably would need to be something very wrong with the character data if something like this did happen.

If there is such a problem, contacting the customer support directly would probably be the way to go, since they don't handle issues related to accounts here.

In any case, you'd probably want to at least include and fill the template from the following topic for this to be forwarded at all as an in-game bug: Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs!

Good luck!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Yody
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I completely agree with you Sfchakan I have never heard of it either and wouldn’t believe it had it not happend to me I know beyond shadow of a doubt that my ranger was level 99 as it was my very first level 99 job I have already contacted support and a GM to see if there was any resolve with no success I was really just reaching out here simply to see if anyone had a similar issue and if they were able to get any resolve with it… Either way I will just re level and move on but I will have to say this is by far the strangest thing I have seen happen in all the years I have played
    (0)