Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Tikka
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Just to toss in another pov on this debate. I came back a week ago to the "dead" server Lakshmi. Joined one of the new linkshell things and have had people to talk to everytime I login. I still see people running around in towns. There were 440 ppl online when I checked during US prime time yesterday. I dunno if that's high or low for a Monday evening. Everything seems fine to me.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikka View Post
    Just to toss in another pov on this debate. I came back a week ago to the "dead" server Lakshmi. Joined one of the new linkshell things and have had people to talk to everytime I login. I still see people running around in towns. There were 440 ppl online when I checked during US prime time yesterday. I dunno if that's high or low for a Monday evening. Everything seems fine to me.
    That's exactly what I've been trying to tell people. You just need to know how to get in touch with the community and you can do just fine.
    (1)

Player
    Everyone but people on Asura understand it. I dunno how the most over populated server can be so anti social
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    There is no such anti-social or toxicity on Asura. The majority is just ignoring this forum.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharly View Post
    Everyone but people on Asura understand it. I dunno how the most over populated server can be so anti social
    A lot of them buy gil, apparently.

Square gave us Linkshell Concierges which removed the need to network just to find a linkshell - any linkshell! Now you can take your pick from many to sample.
    (0)

Player
    Most cringe posts come from asura
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Not our fault, there are different types of people and this is just another "Oh, Asura is better" thread.

Discord (one linkshell) shows 180 members even not all of them are "currently" playing. So far, no toxicity. You have to look for the right linkshell and Linkshell Concierges don't help that much.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4