Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Increase Sheol RP from 50,000 to 65,535?

Hi SE,
    Can you please increase Sheol RP cap from 50,000 to 65,000+? (It takes about 63,000 to cap a 5/5 set. Letting us store 65,000 means we can store RP to cap a 5/5 pieces in a set without having to prematurely buy a piece of armor and spend RP on it). Why would someone do this? Because they would have to buy an item (take up Inventory space) and use RP on an item once we get close to 50,000. Increasing the cap, can save us inventory space.

Thank you.

P.S. I'm assuming this is a 16-bit number and only goes up to 65,535, but if you can increase it further to include weapons as well, that would be great too.
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bumpity bump bump
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    while that would be nice, imo the more beneficial change would be to change the moogle to be like the one for omen. To have the ability to store 3 KI in moogle instead of just 1.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Yes, storing KIs too, would go a long way to increasing QoL too. (I don't view these changes as competing, I don't see why we can't have both personally. But SE may decide that the cost/benefit analysis of 3 vs 6 developer-hours per month is too high, for this kind of change. :/
    (0)