Estra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Venus Orb

Hi

Wasn't sure where to post this.

But I was doing a Venus orb. As I was going into the Arena POL crashed. When I logged back in I was booted from the arena and my orb was cracked. I didn't ask for this.

I don't know if this is a known bug but, if its possible may i have either a replacement orb, replacement silver vouchers or just the 500k gil back.

I'm hoping you guys can remedy this.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunch View Post
    Hi

Wasn't sure where to post this.

But I was doing a Venus orb. As I was going into the Arena POL crashed. When I logged back in I was booted from the arena and my orb was cracked. I didn't ask for this.

I don't know if this is a known bug but, if its possible may i have either a replacement orb, replacement silver vouchers or just the 500k gil back.

I'm hoping you guys can remedy this.
    Your game crashed, it's unfortunate. And nobody asks for that. But unfortunately, once the battlefield is started, your orb is gone. Whether you crash or disconnect or whatever else.

SE unfortunately does not compensate you for game crashes or anything else with the exception of restoring certain items that were accidentally vendored or discarded.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-26-2021 at 06:49 AM.