Character
    Docfallujah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Square Enix NA Support and GM Feedback

I made a huge mistake while doing Nyzul isle the other day.
    I was dropping weapons and Dropped my Kraken Club.
    You read that right.

So I made the GM call, and the website ticket to get my one time item recovery.

Well, each time they responded to me, I was either AFK or asleep and not logged in.

This morning, I made an additional call, and to my pleasant surprise, GM Unurlotho Responded within an Hour.

They were able to return my item with supervisor approval, and they were very polite in the process.

I would say the last call I made, I added more details.

I lost this item, here, on this day, and would like a recovery, and i play during this time.
    Not sure if that helped with the quick service, however, I would like to praise Square-Enix for their excellent support staff, and wish Unurlotho all the best, as he brings great Credit to SE, his supervisor, and all of his colleagues.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenotime View Post
    I made a huge mistake while doing Nyzul isle the other day.
    I was dropping weapons and Dropped my Kraken Club.
    You read that right.

So I made the GM call, and the website ticket to get my one time item recovery.

Well, each time they responded to me, I was either AFK or asleep and not logged in.

This morning, I made an additional call, and to my pleasant surprise, GM Unurlotho Responded within an Hour.

They were able to return my item with supervisor approval, and they were very polite in the process.

I would say the last call I made, I added more details.

I lost this item, here, on this day, and would like a recovery, and i play during this time.
    Not sure if that helped with the quick service, however, I would like to praise Square-Enix for their excellent support staff, and wish Unurlotho all the best, as he brings great Credit to SE, his supervisor, and all of his colleagues.
    Congratulations on your item return. It's a shame that item-level items cannot be restored using this process.
    (0)

Player
    Now put it in your Wardrobe and never take it out again!
    (0)