Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I WANT TO FIGHT MONSTERS MADE BY PLAYERS FOR COOL INGAME ONLY MONSTERISITY REWARDS THAT WOULD BE SIIIIIIICK, and it should be solo content tooo MAAN poggers
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    I WANT TO FIGHT MONSTERS MADE BY PLAYERS FOR COOL INGAME ONLY MONSTERISITY REWARDS THAT WOULD BE SIIIIIIICK, and it should be solo content tooo MAAN poggers
    Translation for those who don't speak Twitch:
    "I want more monsters and rewards and stuff, please add it SE."

And as I said in a previous thread, if it would make it happen I would fund the effort myself., so *signed*
    (2)

Character
    Ochretis
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Haha I love that people are still begging for Monstrosity after all these years. I was begging for it for years now and come back every year or so and there always seems to be at least some chatter for it. I tried reaching out to SE to see if we started some sort of crowdfunding, what type of goal would we need in order for them to hire the people to make progress on monstrosity again etc. Of course I got the run around and said the email would be going to the people in charge, but I have a feeling it never reached them. I would glady put money down or offer volunteer hours to help code if they were willing. Just hate to see such a fantastic feature go to waste. Totally agree with the comments if they added something in here that provided worth to the rest of the players, devs wouldn't have a choice but to improve it. Even something simple like trading the infamy for end game currency or pops would be an easy simple feature that would make people want to play monstrosity more. All we can do is hope and maybe if they let us do some crowdfunding we could get them to support it again!
    (2)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Crowd funding for a triple A gaming company like SE, cmon now. They don't care about XI, its clearly obvious, no amount of funding will change their minds unless it has the label "XIV." Where they literally send every player a survey about how they like the game and what they would like to see. It's amazing when a company cares about its product enough to do something like that, if only we saw it for XI.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Crowd funding for a triple A gaming company like SE, cmon now. They don't care about XI, its clearly obvious, no amount of funding will change their minds unless it has the label "XIV." Where they literally send every player a survey about how they like the game and what they would like to see. It's amazing when a company cares about its product enough to do something like that, if only we saw it for XI.
    obviously the message was "we'd do it if it would work," not "we actually think it will work."

And also "we're frustrated that a great thing that was added to the game got abandoned so quickly"
    (2)

Character
    Tijae
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 60
    Having finally picked up the FFXIV Crossover Spriggan monipulations, to set among my DQX Slimes and the New Year Mandragora, I can feel more content (adj.) in chasing what's available in Monstrosity. But good dang, I wish there'd be someone at SE who's bemused enough to pick up from where this content (n.) left off, especially as this is the 20th anniversary of the game! At least finish the bestiary, perhaps up through the Voracious Resugence?
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2